🔥 Auto Ninjas SoCal March Mazda Deals! 5-7.5% off MSRP, Home Delivery Included most cities in CA!

I was talking about the retainer deposit. If you go to this website, the only thing that is required to reserve a CX90 is that.

Can you confirm these are booked at MSRP -5.5%, please? I have a CX30 lease expiring by mid June and I am hoping this should be enough time. The lease can be extended 30 days if the reason is the wait for a new Mazda.

Thank you

Hey there. We’ll make an announcement on this thread. The deal is invoice, which we don’t know what the exact spread will be on each trim yet, and we don’t know the lease programs yet. Hence the $99 Refundable deposit. If there’s enough interest we can do a west coast deal for it, but we’d have to build in shipping as most SoCal dealers are MSRP or MSRP+

1 Like

Hi Ninjas!

Old car was totaled in a fender bender. I’m interested in a C-5 signature. Are the 5-7.5% off MSRP available for this car/trim level?

Let me know!

Happy to help

info sent!

Excellent thanks!

Hi @AutoNinjas I sent an email to Nathan 2 days ago but haven’t heard back. Is it better to communicate via PM here?

I believe he got in touch!

Do you give cash offers too?

Any buying deals for mazda now? Wanna cash or finance a mazda 3/ cx30

Didn’t realize there was a separate SoCal thread from the main thread. Is the google sheet maintained?

Outdated ad.