🔥 Auto Ninjas NOVEMBER SoCal Deals! Black Friday Announcement 11/23!

That includes the 750 manufacturer incentive, it seems you are doable counting it as your 7500 + 750 in your incentives field as well?

shows they stack - but always a small chance its wrong.

They do stack but the 750 is only once. Your MSRP of 47823 already includes the 750 discount so your so tax incentive is 7500…from my interpretation.

Ahh good catch and yes you are correct, I am correcting the link right now to reflect the correct MSRP! Correct MSRP should be $48,573 and $750 comes off as a rebate, not an MSRP reduction (which of course messes with the residual).

-Matt

1 Like

Trying to get the breakdown on the Sahara or Rubicon. Thanks

Does the RV differ on the GC 4xe’s between trims?

@abdiasq

Here ya go

Please check the calcs in the post for RV & MF info

I got different pricing though email that’s why I’m confused

Don’t forget to input your build MSRP and update tax rate or relevant fields!

Just curious why this is Posted in the CA tag when its a Florida car?

2 Likes

Because we’re offering flat rate shipping special to CA. Even after accounting for $2k in shipping it’s effectively (depending on MSRP) about 9-9.5% off after accounting for the cost (12% before shipping), well below any CA dealer or any broker servicing CA.

We thought this would be a value add to the community.

1 Like

I mean isnt this really a nationwide offer? Im here because it says socal when its a shipping offer

Not to rain on parade but it isn’t that deep.
CA doc fee is $85, not the $999 being charged. Also CA has $750 state incentives. Then no broker fee. There are SoCal dealers that will be affiliate so 1% below MSRP.
After all that your deal is still cheaper but probably by $1-2k which is a pretty penny however it would also require a trip to the CA DMV then there is the open transport from FL to CA…

The 750 went away or is going away at the end of this month for Ca…

Also every Ca dealer will mark up the acquisition fee, this dealer won’t do account that too

Respectfully, I disagree. You can certainly say that shipping adds some complexity and cost, but the discount is incredibly deep. See attached invoice.

Invoice is 2.36% off MSRP. 1% (affiliate) below invoice is 3.36% off

compared to

12% off

Yes, its $2k to ship from FL to CA (and a $599 broker fee), but our deal is also buy rate mf, non marked up acq fee, etc.

The great thing about this site is, it’s a free market, and if you don’t like it, no need to pay attention to it. We posted the thread at the suggestion of a LH member in California, who wasn’t aware that we could ship to SoCal. If the mods think it’s repetitive I’d be happy to remove the thread. If you’d like to chat more about it via PM i’d be happy to.

1 Like

Dang, you spoke with every dealer in CA about the acq fee? You must have missed one.

You are right, all about education and free choice.
You are giving 12% vs 3%, so effectively 9% increase.
9% of 59k is 5.3k.
2k shipping
Doc fee difference is $914
Broker fee 599

Adds extra 3500, the spread is now around 1.7k. If one were to get the California rebate that would be another 750 off.
Like I said, you are still cheaper no doubt but the difference isn’t huge.
One still needs to go to the DMV for registration in CA.

3 Likes

@AutoNinjas

Are these GC 4xe’s really expected to be built before 12/31?

No one is giving base rate
Even the only dealer that does 2% below in ca is marking it up