šŸ”„ Auto Ninjas April Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $294 Per w Mazda Lease Return

as a matter of fact, thats not what happened.

i sent a DM asking for a ballpark. gave info, and u asked for my email address. i provided that. no email was sent. no answer was given on DM. i followed up on DM and was told an email was sent, which it wasnt. the DM reply was ā€œdid u try autoleaseninjas.comā€ and then suggested i try shopping locally, and that maybe ud look at a deal i was offered.

bro its weird youd lie about this exchange - i can show receipts if u want! - when all u need to do was email me numbers.

i guess other ppl might have gotten a deal ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ but i couldnā€™t even get an email. and then yā€™all lied about it like i was out of pocket. yeeeeesh

Hey do you mind checking the email?
I sent one email and got back asking me if I can go pick up, I responded and then followed up, but no further response. I understand itā€™s weekend but donā€™t want to miss the deal since it says ā€œends 11/15ā€.

And what about loyalty discount ? @AutoNinjas

Hey Mi,

Saw your email, we donā€™t work on Sundays, and try to answer urgent emails if ones come up outside of normal hours Mon-Sat. Will get to you first thing tomorrow morning! Thank you very much, and not to worry weā€™ll get a deal in before the cut off!

Adding two one off deals to the CX-9 bonanza as lower trims rarely become available.

One Offs

CX-9 Touring Base Specifically White Sand

• $40.5K MSRP ~8.27% off MSRP
  • $320 Per Month
  • Inceptions Due at Signing
  • 24/10k Term or 24/12k (same rv)
  • NJ Taxes & Fees, Loyalty Included
  • Calc: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

CX-9 Touring Plus Specifically Blue/BLK

• $42.5K MSRP ~9.5% off MSRP - Most insane discount since February 2020!
  • $369 Per Month

Flash Sale - Units Avail of Each Trim

2023 CX-9 GTs - Red/Blk or Red/Sand - All other colors now at 9% off MSRP

• $47.6K MSRP ~10.1% off MSRP - Most insane discount since February 2020!
  • $374 Per Month

2023 CX-9 Carbon - Polymetal Grey/Red Int

• $47K MSRP ~8% off MSRP - Deepest discount ever on a carbon!
  • $409 Per Month

2023 CX-9 Signature All colors now at 9% off MSRP

• $50.3K MSRP ~9% off MSRP -
  • $462 Per Month

Email jaime@autoleaseninjas.com

• Name
  • Model of Interest
  • Reg Zip
  • Desired Miles Per Year
  • Desired Drive off Amount
  • Trade/Lease Return Info (if applicable)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

Thank you so much for the kind words!

@Mods could you move into our review thread!

Is your google sheets link updated?

Hey I gave you an email. If you can check it out when you get a chance.

Nameā€™s Alan

Thanks!

I donā€™t know if the sale is over yet but I also sent an email. The name in the email is Aida. Thanks

Hey Guys Weā€™re going to be extending the sale through black Friday and will have a hard cut off EOD 11/26. We will not take any new clients for Mazdaā€™s after that and be prioritizing responding to the clients who paid this month to ensure everyoneā€™s car is delivered on time!

The extended sale will have a slightly reduced discount off MSRP on the CX-9s to reward those who moved quickly on them, but donā€™t worry weā€™re going to add another model or two to the list.

Should have one soon, hang tight for an update!

1 Like

Just canā€™t do VA leasesā€¦

SOLD - Deleted

1 Like

Can you guys do SoCal ?

I like this offer, however I have not heard from you after we initially spoke about trading in my 2021.if still interested please let me know.

No, we canā€™t sorry!

Unfortunately as I mentioned, we would not be able to get you out clean, and with the small amount of negative equity, it put you over your current payment, which you had stated was a deal breaker. Let me know if you change your mind!

Done. We will see it more quickly next time if you use the Trusted Hackrs tag. I donā€™t think the tag you used alerted anyone.

1 Like

Why not? What states are you willing to sell to?

Cannot do TX, MA, VA (though on exceptions - dealer dependent, sometimes we can). VA DMV has time and time again proven to be an enormous headache. More demand than supply, too.