🔥 Auto Ninjas APRIL Florida MAZDA/ACURA Deals! Up to $2,500 in Lease Loyalty on Mazdas; CX-90 PF $366/mo w/ $3k DAS

Any lease deals for delivery to Fort Worth, Texas?

Yes we can ship, just shoot an email to nick

Looking for 2 Suburban High Country’s or Yukon Denali XL’s. White exterior, black wheels. Must be GVWR over 6000lbs. Need before Christmas. Can pick up in Florida or need delivery to DFW.

Can help with that, email nick@autoleaseninjas.com

Any deals on a Mazda 3 hatchback or CX-30 for the Tampa, Florida area?

Yes we have some of those! Reach out to nick - as a heads up he’s OOO until Monday morning but will get back to you then!

Will you have any upcoming Mazda Miata deals or any current deals? Thank you.

all will be at MSRP at the moment.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE - HURRICANE IAN

One of our offices is located in Cape Coral, FL and is directly in the path of Hurricane Ian. Myself, Nick and Alberto on our team are all Cape Coral residents and if you are waiting on any responses from us please anticipate delays while we work through this storm.

If you need any urgent assistance, please email Thomas@autoleaseninjas.com.

Thank you and we appreciate your patience and support through this difficult time for our team!

-Matt

2 Likes

Hello, are you back up and running after the hurricane? Interested in Mazdas in Tampa as well.

Which model are you looking for? I personally got internet back on finally yesterday and from here we are mostly back on track!

-Matt

1 Like

Matt, looking for either a CX-5 or CX-50. This is for my grandparents who are local to Tampa area. They would want to sit in and drive one (or both) to confirm they can get around as well, so an extra step.

Okay got it, I think we can help with this. Please email Nick@autoleaseninjas.com with what you are looking for and include your grandparent’s zip code as well please and let’s see what we can help with!

-Matt

Will do, thank you!

Do you guys still buy out leases?

Yes we do, we are the partner for Leasehackr’s Equityhackr program so please submit any lease you have for purchase there.

-Matt

Hello, any options for a mazda 3 hb lefT?

Hi! We are working on updating our deals and inventory for October, can you please email Nick@autoleaseninjas.com with what you are looking for? Please include full name, zip and the exact car you are looking for.

-Matt

Any chance that cx-90 deal comes to the southeast?

The sheet says updated May/June… Is there another sheet with Nov?

1 Like