đŸ”„ Auto Ninjas APRIL CDJR FL Deals - Wrangler 4Dr Sport S Gas starting at $325/mo w/ Inceptions NO Loyalty Req'd!

Confirming Rhode Island residents can’t take advantage of the Northeast Lux deals?

If it’s Audi and you’d like to pick up, I can make an exception, definitely cannot do MA. BMW I’m restricted to NJ/NY/CT/PA

It is Audi! Where is pick up?

No we will not, would suggest opting for the GC or GC-L instead. Much better lease programs as well!

1 Like

All FAQs, Pick Up, Shipping Policies, etc can likely be found on the spreadsheet as a freindlly reminder

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

No, we are hearing that the Grand Cherokee should keep at least a portion of the rebate but no one knows for sure until Jan 1 comes or more official news is announced, because of this reason we consider any Hybrid orders this close to 1/1/23 to be at your own risk. With that said, Wrangler 4xe Willy’s and base GC 4xe seem to be built very quickly as long as option load is low, other trims likely won’t make the cut.

-Matt

2 Likes

I wish '23 RAM programs were out. Definitely liking that 16% off.

Would base your assumptions on the 23 Ram programs being similar, but likely slightly higher than the 22 programs. I wouldn’t expect Laramie/Limited Pricing to be much different given small incentive load on them. I would imagine Big Horn will be the biggest increase due to the rebate load now.

Hello AN,

Nice deals posted. Couple of questions before I jump in:

1. In the LH calculator posted, is DMV + tags etc all included ? If not, how much are they for CA.

2. Is Government fees fixed at $450 or does it vary by state. Can u confirm what does it include and how much would it be for CA for a 63K MSRP wrangler 4xe.

3. acquisition fees on the wrangler 4xe are empty, pls correct them.

Thx

DMV/Reg Fees in CA are about 1% of MSRP as a safe estimate, sometimes a little more.

The LH Calc Posted Includes all Gov Fees & Taxes - You can Adjust your tax rate or gov fee based on the state you live in.

nice catch! Corrected

Everyone who is just seeing this thread - bringing this up here

Thank you for
Responding. Tax rate is 7.5%, not sure how to adjust for govt fees portion, is it a percentage of something?

Set the default at $500 - we will always adjust after lower or higher based on each state. Most states are between $250-500

How come gc xe4 deals got so much worse? Last week you had one for a lot less?

They didn’t get any worse - 2023 MY only has standard programs at the moment, but presumably will subvent them (like they did for the 22s)

What was the black one you had last week? I think had an extra 1000 off.

2022 Grand Cherokee 4xe Base - https://bit.ly/3TPGt4c
Inventory Status: ONE INBOUND
Color: Midnight Sky/Black
Option Highlights: 20" Wheels
MSRP: $64,150
Discount: 13% w/ Valid Affiliate Code (11% w/o)
Term: 27/10k
DAS: $2,995
Payment: $432/mo
INCLUDES FL TAXES, TAGS & FEES

Do you still have any of 22s available? I can pick it up this weekend.

I wish we did, we get gifted like 1-2 a month. Impossible to get.

Let me know when next one comes in. Do you deliver them in Florida as well I saw you deliver Mazda for 200

Lets get these Saharas burning gas (and electricity) - need these gone by end of month. These specific sahara discounts increased even further to 12% w affiliate!!

1 Like

Emailed Nick and Matt on Black Friday. No response, how do I get ahold of someone to order?