đŸ”„ Auto Ninjas MARCH CDJR FL Deals - HORNET R/T SUPER SALE $197/mo w/ Loyalty Factory Order Sale

Not a cynic. Just a realist. We shall see tomorrow. I like to be pleased. :rofl:

Lol agreed. I’m a simple guy- just looking for deals on good ol gas Jeep GCs

Something tells me you might see one

2 Likes

Announcing Auto Ninjas’ Black Friday Sales Event!

• Auto Ninjas is doing a one day black friday flash sale event with our partner dealerships to provide the best discounts we’ve offered this entire year!
  • Posted Deals Will Be Valid From 12:01 AM EST on 11/25/22 to 11:59PM on 11/25/22
  • There are 5 Tabs In This Spreadsheet - Each Has Different Brands with Different Deals! Please Check out all of them!
  • In Stock Deals are First Come First Serve!
1 Like

Nice to see deals like these, but how is the CDJR dealer fee $2000 in your calculator for in stock units? Typo?

Tint, Wheel Lock Nitro Fill ($999) + Dealer Doc ($999)

Yeah, dealer adds are meh, but the tint is nice, and it is discounted significantly more to offset it. Last i checked, no one is doing 16% on in stock stuff.

To be clear though - custom orders & inbound units are not subject to the dealer adds

2 Likes

Wow! Definitely pleasantly surprised. Are the 24 month deals possible at 36 or 39 months? Would rather lock in a good deal for a longer term (also the 600 broker fee comes out to $25 per Month over just 24 months
)

Also - what’s the estimated lead time on a custom GC gas? Need to know how valid the offers are for my current car’s equity

Any BF Wagoneer order deals? Theres $2k in order cash with them.

Also which units are inbound on the spreadsheet for BF?

Can we tweak the deals a bit by adding MSDs and/or downpayments - or are they fixed as is?

You can certainly do 36/39 if you’d like rebates are the same - rate/rv is different. Significantly cheaper on the 24 month term though

No inbound units included in the sale, only select in stock units (posted on the sheet) and custom orders.

Those are at the regular (but still stellar) 10% w affiliate

Can certainly modify drive offs as you like.

We won’t be offering MSDs at this time. MSDs aren’t available to several states and they’ve proven to take a super long time to fund, so dealers just don’t want to do them

You have an A3 base listed for South in the email but I don’t see it anywhere in the spreadsheet. Was this an error?

Hello,
Have anything on grand Cherokee 4xe?

Please read through the spreadsheet! We do have orders available!

Added - inventory is going extremely quick down there due to the hurricane wiping out lots of it. There should be directions to inquire within

If you order a GC 4xE and it arrives in 2023
 is there any guarantee of the $7500 incentive/credit (whatever it is called)?

Thanks. And do you have a rough ETA for GC gas builds?

And what’s the discount without affiliate? Subtract 1 or 1.5?

Subtract 2 points for non affiliate. Most of the FAQ is on the spreadsheet. It costs $99 to sign up and saves you a significant amount.

Anywhere from 8-16 weeks. Some have been built quickly, some have taken a little longer, no particular rhyme or reason as to the inconsistency with the gas GCs

Any chance you’ll be adding Durangos? Great deals btw!

Confirming Rhode Island residents can’t take advantage of the Northeast Lux deals?