šŸ”„ Auto Ninjas MARCH Mercedes Benz Deals! $80k EQE 350 SUV 4Matic $478/mo w/ Inceptions DAS 36/10k

Welcome to Maryland taxes - 6.25% on the full sale price spread over the course of 13 months. Letā€™s paint the full picture here. Anyone in NJ (0% tax) can claim any of those deals as is.

Another news flash guys - if you donā€™t have either fleet or conquest (both is ideal), the deal will be more expensive. The sense of entitlement in all of these emails is unreal. No we canā€™t discount the car more because you donā€™t qualify for the rebates smh.

14 Likes

Sure you are getting swamped. Feel free to contact me via PM or email reply that I sent.

Thank you. Appreciate the clarification. Looks like I moved to the wrong state.

Welcome to 20 years of everyone getting a trophy. How dare your rain on their parade!!!

4 Likes

Yes itā€™s why i stopped replying to non repeats on c40s. Waste of time.

2 Likes

Hello - Would these apply for TX?

EQS SUV is 5 passenger?

I know Iā€™ll get barked at for this. Maybe Include the break out next to * Conquest (Any PHEV/EV) included*

Iā€™ve personally done my own research to know those numbers, then divide it by 13 months to get an idea before reaching out.

Yes, people will still ask crazy questions. It may still be worth a try to reduce the number of questions.

This isnā€™t an attack on you.

Iā€™m not sure if iā€™ll publicly offer them again to be honest. I think theyā€™ll be reserved for previous customers.

I am sure that Your local Maryland dealer will ask for $2,400/m.

EQS discounts to get substantially worse (likely by 4%) - updates to be posted later today. Volume bonuses for selling a target amount of EQ products has been eliminated, especially on EQSs. MF increased, although, fleet increased a touch to offset it, so Samā€™s club membership should come in handy.

3 Likes

Look forward to the update. Definitely interested in EQ.

Looking for EQE lease will sign soon. Please let me know the availability

Are the May programs out for EQE and EQS SUVs?

Posting at noon

2 Likes

NY NJ CT PA ONLY DO NOT CONTACT IF NOT IN THESE STATES. For the love of God, please please please please read instructions, 99% of your questions can be answered.

Iā€™ve posted all inventory available to the Northeast region in stock or inbound prior to the 15th. Will do another dump the 2nd half of the month.

Here they are - Nathan will get bombarded by inquiries - so first person to pay the fee on these gets the deal. If you have questions, etc you can email him as much as youā€™d like but whomever pays the fee first will secure the deal. The fee is refundable should the posted car be unavailable, quote is different, or if your credit app is not approved.

The spreadsheet has calc links, color, msrps, options, and everything you need to make a decision. So, if youā€™re high on a specific deal, pay the fee. Iā€™ll be updating the availability every 5 minutes.

FLEET NOW EXTENDS TO ALL AMEX CARDHOLDERS THIS MONTH

Email Nathan@shopautoninjas.com
1.) Name & Phone #
2.) Model & Trim of Interest
3.) Cars in Household
4.) Affinity/Fleet (Y or N)
5.) Registration Zip Code
6.) Top 3 Colors
7.) Cars in Household
8.) Desired miles per year (n/a if finance)
9.) How much down/total drive off
10.) Lease Return or Trade Info

Cheers

May have a one-off EQE deal at 15% off. As a note - any out of state customer that does not pick up will have to pay a notary & out of state reg fee of $299. After doing some digging this was the sticking point, and customer will likely walk from (what I think is the deepest discounted new EQE on LH ever). Will post an update here.

Will post specs tonight if this becomes available.

Update Still sold :red_circle:

2 Likes

I got 14.7% end of March in a new, havenā€™t seen it beat yetā€¦until now! Great discount

1 Like

Just started my search since current lease ends in Sep, and very interested in EQS SUV. Will keep an eye on the google sheet!

Can we change mileage form 7.5K to 10 or 12K? if yes, approximately how much will it cost more for NY resident?(Using calculator in the link, 12k comes out $698. Is this correct?)
and can NY resident do MSD?