🔥 Auto Ninjas May Hyundai & Kia Deals! Niro EV Wave $5.5k One-Pay Lease 24/10k w/ Loyalty! LIMITED AVAILABLE!

Looking to buy instead of lease. I also qualify for military incentives. Looking at a Tuscon Hybrid Limited AWD or Kona Limited AWD in the 07604. Anything avail?

Kona limited, yes - Tucson Hybrid, likely not.

Any incoming Tuscon Hybrid SEL’s?

None my friend

I figured so, lowest ADM I found was 2.5K. Thank you.

At that price hybrid isn’t worth the price premium

Just want to say thank you to ALN, received my 2022 Tucson last week, I couldn’t be happier. Everything went smooth and as discussed. Thank you. I’ll be back!!

1 Like

thank you so much for the kind words!

Interested in 2023 Palisade AWD SEL
Premium AWD @AutoNinjas

Looking for Hyundai kona or Mazda cx30, 36 mo/7.5k lease @AutoNinjas

Any availability @AutoNinjas

here is active pricing - discounts valid ONLY till noon 9/30. Retainer & Credit app must be paid & submitted prior to that deadline - let’s move some metal!! Lowest I’ve seen some Hyundai’s go in over a year. First come first serve

Are these incoming?

half in stock half inbound. Large amount of in stock, so as long as people jump on it, most should get their first or second choice color for the Hyundai’s. Assume they’ll go pretty quickly though at these prices.

1 Like

Finance is (for some vehicles) the better choice - Hyundai’s special rate is as follows

• 3.29% for 36 months
  • 3.29% for 48 months
  • 3.99% for 60 months
  • 5.25% for 72 months
  • 5.5% for 84 months

You cannot stack the finance cash with the special rate - usually the finance cash is $500 and the non special rate is 0.5% higher. PMT will almost always be lower using the special rate FWIW.

Finance is (for some vehicles) the better choice - Kia’s special rate is as follows

• 3.99% for 36 months
  • 3.99% for 48 months
  • 4.25% for 60 months
  • 5.25% for 72 months
  • 5.99% for 84 months

You cannot stack the finance cash with the special rate - usually the finance cash is $300 for Kia and the non special rate is 0.75% higher. PMT will almost always be lower using the special rate FWIW.

New Special - Santa Cruz @MSRP - 4 units left.

By request - updated to include genesis.

• Email Jaime@autoleaseninjas.com with your inquiry
  • Model & Trim of Interest
  • Registration Zip Code
  • Top 3 Colors
  • Cars in Household
  • Desired miles per year (n/a if finance)
  • Lease or Finance - How much down/total drive off
  • Lease Return or Trade Info
1 Like

Where are dealer\s located? How far from Phila airport?

$250 Home delivery to metro nyc area
$350 to metro philly, south jersey/shore area

Can also accommodate a free pick-up in westchester, ny

Limiting this to NY/NJ/CT/PA people only at the moment - will consider other states at a later date!