🔥 Auto Ninjas May BMW Deals, Mini Deals! 13%+ BMW EV Deals, 26% off 740i Loaner!, Local to NYC w Delivery!

Filled out form

1 Like

Inventory Updated with some tasty m60s!

are we able to do MSDs on these IX deals ? (im in NJ)

Unfortunately we are not allowed to do MSDs, but the low $175 Doc should help even things out (along with the free delivery)!

Womp womp - iX 50i discount being reduced effective 5PM tomorrow to 9.5%, anyone who wants to lock in the higher discount, nows your time.

Looking for an iX sent in an inquiry

If the i4 M50 Loaner is still available, can you PM a quote with shipping to 32940 ?

We unfortunately can only sell to customers who reside in NY, NJ, CT, and PA. There are a few brokers I can recommend for those clients outside of that if needed, feel free to PM!

1 Like

Are you updating the inventory sheet? I booked one y’day and still sheet shows as it is available.

If you paid the fee, then you will be fine.

Thanks for confirming

It’s reserved - marked as sold!

But I still see as it is available. I booked CN78766

Try Refreshing - if you have any relevant questions about your deal, please email me instead. Thank you!

iX Discounts Slightly Lowered Due to Unsustainable Demand

• Remaining Units will go quick
  • Reserve yours by paying the deposit and subsequently submitting an inquiry
  • Full inventory availability here. Still some units left

LETS GET SOME CUSTOM ORDERS COOKING FOR EVs

• i4 35e - 4.5% Off MSRP
  • i4 40e - 5% Off
  • i4 m50 - 2% Off
  • iX 50i - 9.25% Off
  • iX m60i - 9% Off
  • i5 40e - 4% Off
  • i5 m50i - 1% off

Also I have vehicle for trade-in. Here is the vehicle info

Honda CRV EX 2007 169k miles

Clean history and single ownership

@AutoNinjas -

… and we thought 10% off on IX was 1% OFF per each of their open recalls :wink:

j/k of course

1 Like

Jet Black/Canberra Beige i4 35e - ETA ANY DAY NOW - 5% off

• Premium Pack, 19" Wheels, Wireless Charging, Curved Display with HUD, All Weather Mats
  • $56k MSRP
  • $555 Per Month
  • Taxes & Fees Due at Signing
  • NJ Calc (0% Tax on EVs): CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR
  • NY Calc w $500 Drive Clean (8.38%): CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Let’s get it moved!

2 Likes

Any deals with dealers from NJ, who participates in chargeup NJ program and offer $1500 discount additionally.

1 Like

Can I buy out the mini cooper se lease immediately to take advantage of ev tax credit pass through?

What would be the immediate buy out price in NY after all incentives and will the bank allow that?

Yeah in theory yes, but you’d have to pay tax twice on it (full lease), and subsequently on the purchase. So yes, you could, but keep the tax in mind.

2 Likes