🔥 Auto Ninjas APRIL Florida MAZDA/ACURA Deals! Up to $2,500 in Lease Loyalty on Mazdas; CX-90 PF $366/mo w/ $3k DAS

is this deal only for Florida resident? I live in GA

You can pay for shipping or travel down to FL to pick up!

Ok, where is your location to pick up in FL.

I am looking for cx 5 Touring preferred FWD but I only see AWD when I search from your website.

Since I am GA resident, do I get a different quote from your excel sheet? because of the different car discounts? ( beside tax)

And can I ask how much the fees payable to you would be?

I can pay for shipping. ship to Louisiana?

Shipping is paid by the buyer, can ship to major metro areas in southeast region. Shipping was around $650 plus or minus to Tennessee and will likely be a similar price to ATL, etc. Rural areas may be different.

This should give everyone out of state who is considering getting one a pretty good idea of the cost it would add. Feel free to PM also

do you offer deals for texas residents or just FL?

Try to avoid Texas due to complicated Taxes - prefer to keep shipping to GA, SC, NC, TN

We can ship from our NorthEast store to Ohio & the DMV area.

Similarly, buyer is responsible for shipping costs. I will help facilitate it, but it is not included in these quotes unless otherwise stated.

2 Likes

If doing pickup, does it matter what state we reside in? Interested in the CX-30, messaged on your website as well

1 Like

Looking for CX-5 Grand touring, Orlando FL.
Can pick up in FL if that’s possible. Would be more interested in the turbo model, but didn’t see it on your website.

Hello,
Submitted the form on Thursday night and haven’t seen an email in my inbox nor spam folder. Please advise. First name- Vernon. Will send PM right now as well. Thank you!

Inventory continues to be a problem in FL - here’s the update (please read so you pick the right trim in your inquiry)

CX-5s - (higher trims) is the most readily available (GT, GT Prem, GTR, Signature)
CX-9s - GT/Signature available, no more touring or touring prem for August deals
CX-30s - very few select, zero base cx-30s available, premium and preferred have light availability
Mazda3s/Mazda6s - Case by case basis.

Looking forward to closing it out strong

Thanks for your communication via private message. I just replied back. In regards to the public post above, looks like I’m looking at the right trim, as the CX 5 is what I have my eyes on. Thanks again and good luck closing out the month.

1 Like

Updated for September

• Like NE & SoCal Inventory is very tight, good amount of cx-5s on the lot, very few cx-30s and cx-9s on lot but lots inbound, so if people are patient, everyone will get a car.
  • Deals are posted below in the spreadsheet
  • This month we are only doing Mazda for now! We may do Toyota later in the month

How To Build Your Deal & Lock It In
1.) Click Link of Desired Car (In Spreadsheet Above)
2.) Choose Drive Off Structure
3.) Choose Miles Per Year
4.) Enter Zip Code
5.) Enter Credit Score
6.) Pick Optional Rebates (Loyalty, Lease to Lease Loyalty, Conquest, Military, etc)
7.) Pick Your Top 3 Color Combos
8.) Click “Finalize Quote Today” to enter your contact info.
We will be in touch within 24 hours to finalize the details with you and reserve a car

:fire: :fire: CX-5 TURBO FIRE SALE :fire: :fire:

• CX-5 GT Reserve and Signature
  • In-Stock NOW & Ready to deliver
  • Valid until 9/30

CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve - Multiple Color Options
MSRP: ~$36.5K MSRP, ~9.2% Discount
Monthly: $335 Per Month (FL TAX INCLUDED)
Drive Off: $3k Total, Taxes & Fees Included
Term: 36/10k
Deal Link: https://bit.ly/3ne9jyx
MSDs: Up to 4 MSDs allowed - ~$318/mo w/ 4 MSDs
*Includes Mazda Loyalty Rebate

CX-5 Signature - Multiple Color Options
MSRP: ~$39K MSRP, ~9.6% Discount
Monthly: $380 Per Month (FL TAX INCLUDED)
Drive Off: $3k Total, Taxes & Fees Included
Term: 36/10k
Deal Link: https://bit.ly/3zVNfwe
MSDs: Up to 5 MSDs allowed - ~$351/mo w/ 5 MSDs
*Includes Mazda Loyalty Rebate

To lock in one of these deals and get your name on a car ASAP, follow the link, select finalize quote at the bottom and we will get you locked in!

More great Mazda (and other brands) deals on our spreadsheet!

STEAL OF THE MONTH!!

’21 CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve Turbo AWD - IN-STOCK

Grand Touring Reserve ONLY ~$10/mo walk from Grand Touring Premium Pkg AWD
Only ~$20/mo walk up from Base AWD Grand Touring

Reminder on inventory, almost all FWD Inventory is gone and FL is now mostly getting AWDs

Lease Links @ 36/10k w/ $3k DAS & Mazda Loyalty
*Includes FL tax
'21 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD - $315/mo: https://bit.ly/3tEVdaQ
'21 CX-5 Grand Touring w/ Premium Pkg AWD - $326/mo: https://bit.ly/38XsmVB
'21 CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve (TURBO AWD) - $335/mo: https://bit.ly/3E7hoLy

I have contacted many dealers but what @AutoNinjas is providing on CX5 Signature is the best price.! I wish I could get one. Please let me know if any found something similar price in Michigan area! I am okay with pickup or shipping.

1 Like

GTRs & Signatures (both cx-5/cx-9) continue to be the most readily available deals.

We will beat any deal in writing from any FL based broker. Cheers!

The Ninjas are the best! Ryan and Matt helped me out tremendously! My wife fell in love with a CX-9 Touring premium package with captains seats in the rear. We went to our local dealer and it was $3k/DAS and $486/month. Matt got us into the same exact spec car for $3k DAS and $350/month!

4 Likes

Dear Lease Ninjas,
I send you requested yesterday for GTR or Signature CX-5 to no avail. Please advise if you need additional information.

1 Like

Sure - PM me your name and i’ll review the inquiry in the system

Also - Nearly Zero Availability for CX-30s - only available units are turbo, turbo prem, turbo prem plus.

CX-5 GTRs/Signature continue to be best value.