🔥 Auto Ninjas April Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $294 Per w Mazda Lease Return

Me too, please keep me in mind!

Looking for 24 months lease on any Mazda or Nissan with $0 down. Location: Jersey City area.
Credit score. Good.

Happy to help - realistically the last day to lock in, will not be taking any new deals tomorrow!

Thanks. I will continue conversion over email. I look forward to working with you on the deal.

Looking for a Mazda CX9 2021 GT machine grey 36 / 12K or 24/12K ASAP (sold current car to 3rd party). Please pm me.

Reminder to everyone if you’re not grounding your car at the dealership, you can only claim loyalty, and cannot stack lease to lease ($500).

1 Like

send you a pm earlier

Looking for good deal for a 36 months lease on 2021 Mazda CX-5. Location: Queens NY area. Please pm me

1 Like

Deals will be updated by tomorrow morning! A couple strong deals are coming!

5 Likes

Very excited guys!
Derek

Nice! Cant wait.

1 Like

Deals are Updated :white_check_mark: for September! LETS HAVE A GREAT MONTH

• Availability is even more slim than August, but getting better for certain models/trims (Signatures especially)
  • Expect a longer than usual lead time from inquiry to delivery due to shortage, especially if you want a specific color. For some clients we need to reserve inbound units to accommodate this.
  • Start the process sooner, rather than later, as deals may get worse toward the end of the month
  • Full Pricing Sheet in Link Below

About ALN

Posted this earlier this week could you help me with a quote on the following please?

Looking for Deep Crystal Blue Mica CX-30 2.5 TURBO PREMIUM or CX-30 PREMIUM in lower NY area ( westchester )

Looking for $0 DAS and 36/12 can you let me know monthly price on these please?

Sent a PM for item 31 CX9 GT

1 Like

Yes - although the signature (one trim up) is a better deal and more widely available if you have any interest!

@KM_89 shoot me a pm or fill out an inquiry on our site

Actually just filled out an inquiry for a Mazda3 AWD premium, any chance you have it in Deep Crystal Blue Mica with red interior? 36 months/15k miles a year

Deals on the site should be updated for the new post labor day numbers. Pretty much across the board money factor went up or residual went down. Discounts are the same. Will post a more in depth update later, but they’re live on the site to play around with!

Signature & GTR deals remain by far the best and most readily available

1 Like

Hello, I am looking for a Mazda3 Hatch AWD turbo, premium or premium plus. Color isn’t a big deal but I prefer black. I will not be ready to lease until November 6th so hopefully the supply is better at that point. I just wanted to stay in touch for when the time comes for my lease to expire.

John

1 Like

Hi, I just submit a request for cx-30 premium via your site. Can someone please get back to me on it?

1 Like

We’re on it - as a heads up to all. CX-30s have become incredibly scarce. Waitlist is 2 weeks on them.

CX-5 & CX-9 Signatures are most readily available.

1 Like