šŸ”„ Auto Ninjas March Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! CX5 SE/PF Flash Sale $293/mo w/ Inceptions $399 Svc Fee ONLY

Pick Up Only in NJ for that.

Filled form and DMed, ready to sign asap.

Hey can i get a response via text. I want the car asap because they are selling like crazy and i didnt act smart before.

i am still waiting on the response. do let me know i can DM to specific number

Working through everyone - everyone should be responded to today.

Is this deal available in July in Florida?

Hi Looking for Mazda3 2.5S select package 10k 36 months Iā€™m in New York Thank you

This is cell phone ending in 8420 I never got a reply back from Wednesday whether you secured one of the two cars for me please get back to me ASAP please.

Responded to almost everyone. Thank you for the busy weekend. Working through getting everyone a car. Doing a lot of reserving on inbound units.

Inventory Update :exclamation: Pricing to be updated Tonight :100:

• Medium-High Mazda3 Stock (Discount to be increased)
  • Very Light CX-5 Sport, Touring (Discount to be reduced)
  • Medium CX-5 GT/GT Prem Stock (price flat)
  • Non Existent CX-9 Sports (Discount to be reduced)
  • Very Light CX-9 Touring Prem Stock - Most are reserved through July (Discount to be reduced)
  • Medium CX-9 GT (most inventory is in GTs - neutral pricing)
  • CX-30s - Stock is Light (TBD Pricing)

Can lock in pricing until midnight tonight. Retainer must be paid - not quote submitted.

WE WILL TAKE ANY LEASE RETURN - DISCOUNT MAY BE INCREASED IF RETURNING LEASE

Full List Below

Filled out the form on your website on Sunday. Havenā€™t heard back.

Just sent PM for follow up.

thanks for pointing out the bug - was an issue with a particular car we had up. Pushing a fix tonight!

If anyone doesnā€™t hear back within 24 hours or so (may take longer on weekend) - please let me know by PMā€™ing me. Sometimes these errors occur for various reasons - sometimes the form is submitted incorrectly, sometimes (rarely) the issue is on our end, or sometimes people need help filling it out.

Going through the website is always the quickest the easiest way to get in touch about moving ahead on a deal, but if for some reason you donā€™t hear back from us. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

1 Like

0 out of pocket

Please shoot me a PM to discuss

As an update - We will end the month after close of business day on the 29th. That will allow us to get all July deals out the door before rates, rv, rebates, etc change over. So, if you were thinking about pull the trigger - donā€™t wait till the last couple of days. There will not be any ā€œend of the month specialsā€

Looking for a CX-9 AWD Touring with Premium Pack and Captainā€™s Chairs no money due at signing ideally 36/12k but will consider other options for the best deal. Mazda Loyalty customer (have a Mazda3 lease to trade in 4 months early)

One Off Deal

CX-5 Carbon - 1 @ invoice :rotating_light:
POLYMETAL EXT/BLACK INT
$32K MSRP

NJ Deal

• $318 (w Loyalty) or $325 (w Conquest)
  • $2801 Due (Inceptions)
  • 33/10k (roughly $12 more for 12k)

NYC Deal

• $318 (w Loyalty) or $325 (w Conquest)
  • $3,082 Due (Inceptions)
  • 33/10k (roughly $12 more for 12k)

PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED

About Us

Rest of Our Deals:

3 Likes

Are the mazda cx9 leases better than last month? Thanks

Deals will be out Wednesday mid day. Currently, today is the last day to RDR a car for the month of July, so we are focused on getting the remaining deals out today

2 Likes

I paid 99 dollar fees last week. And then I send an email on Monday to ask about the progress, nobody replies to me. It is almost three days, just want to know why?

hey! Copied and pasted my previous email from yesterday (monday) that was sent to you with the update on the inbound unit we picked out together. Perhaps you didnā€™t see it. You can also direct message me (not on this thread) as well! Email or our business phone line is preferred.

For everyone else, deals, rates, rvs, should hopefully be updated around noon tomorrow along with the spreadsheet! Some brands will be updated later in the week!

2 Likes

Thank you. Looking forward to seeing the August CX-9 deals!