🔥 Auto Ninjas JULY CDJR FL Deals - 4th of July Order Sale! Wrangler 392 @ 16% OFF; RAM RHO & Tungsten @ 19% OFF!

Matt, as I explained to you privately, this was an issue with communication from Nathan and not a CDK issue. You and he knew deals were being closed on Sunday and I was happy to help out your dealer to get this signed on Sunday. I don’t expect someone to not get a day off, but since deals were being closed on Sunday because of the CDK issue, I would think you all would be working along with your dealers. As it is, I didn’t hear anything from Nathan until 11 am eastern this morning. A simple apology and I’m working on it would have be appropriate first thing this morning.

Anyways, I will leave it at that as I already sent you a message privately.

Joe

2 Likes

I had a similar issue of an incentive being left off and it was too late to go back and add it on Sunday night at 11:40 EST. Dealership has agreed to take care of it and pay it out via a check which is not ideal but it at least helps. In my case, I will say communication from Nathan and autoninjas was good but it took a while to hear back from the dealer up until Sunday. But with the CDK issues I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

Hopefully the dealer/client portal that Matt mentioned will help alleviate some of these communication problems going forward.

Looking forward to July specials…need a Ram Laramie order special :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We have our Pricing call at 1pm today, what model does everyone want an order sale on the most?

• Ram 1500
  • Jeep Wrangler
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee
  • Wagoneer
  • Gladiator
0 voters

-Matt

Any update on RAM incentives for July? My affiliate discount just kicked in and I’m looking to make a move.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

AMERICA HAS CALLED - THEY WANT POWER :eagle: :us:

FACTORY ORDER SALE - ENDS 7/5 @ MIDNIGHT

2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Final Edition

• 16% OFF MSRP*
  • 470 HP/470 TQ
  • 4.5 Sec 0-60 Time
  • No Lockable Lease Programs

2025 Ram 1500 RHO

• 19% OFF MSRP*
  • 540 HP/521 TQ
  • 4.6 Sec 0-60 Time
  • No Lockable Lease Programs

2025 Ram 1500 Tungsten

*FCA AFFILIATE REQUIRED FOR FULL DISCOUNT - READ OUR INSTRUCTIONS HERE . -2% DISCOUNT PENALTY FOR NON-AFFILIATE CUSTOMERS. VEHICLES DELIVERED OUT OF FL; TRANSPORT/DELIVERY ADDITIONAL.

ALL FEES REFUNDABLE IF UNABLE TO COMPLETE DEAL FOR ANY REASON!

Instructions to Lock In

Questions & Inquiries: Auto Ninjas - Leasehackr Contact Us Page

4 Likes

Killer offer guys!

With the RHO not having lease terms available, is this essentially for retail purchase? Or are we just sort of rolling the dice on what the terms look like at delivery?

Lease terms are available, you just can’t lock them on an order. If it helps we can post a calculator to what existing programs are, but you would just have to roll the dice in terms of money factor/residual changes. Most CDJR have lockable lease programs, but some don’t. Usually they stay similar, but there is still that risk (or benefit) that it may go up or down.

2 Likes

Can I finance the Durango that is posted? I sent Nathan an email for clarification. I am not looking to lease and am looking to keep this special one.

Yes, you can finance any of our deals for the same discount for the most part, cash purchases or outside financing may affect discount at the dealers discretion (usually 2%). Please note our team is off for the 4th so response times will be limited.

Also, we posted an update to our calculator tool to include finance and cash options as well, future support coming for Manufacturer Subvented rates (not really relevant on these products anyways).

-Matt

I miss the June deals

1 Like

I missed the 24 hour sale :joy: 23% laramie order sale + 2500$ coupons would be good though :heart_eyes::joy:

Extended til 7/15!

PLUS JULY RAM DEALS READY

VIEW ALL SOUTHEAST RAM DEALS

Note on July Jeep Deals

• Jeep seems to have dropped a meaningful amount of incentives on programs (specifically on 4xe) for July, it is common to see updates around a week into the month with more incentives on Jeep so we are waiting to see if any updates come out, if none by Monday we will be posting up our July sheet. In the meantime, we invite anyone to submit an inquiry for a free quote. Thank you for your patience!

ALL FEES REFUNDABLE IF UNABLE TO COMPLETE DEAL FOR ANY REASON!

Instructions to Lock In

Questions & Inquiries: Auto Ninjas - Leasehackr Contact Us Page

Can you please confirm if your dealer discount is still 19% on the RHO with outside financing? Also, has it been confirmed the affiliate discount will be available for the RHO?

Sale has been extended to 7/15 - Dealer retains right to adjust discount for cash/outside financing (same thing to the dealer) - You can always refinance after taking your loan out if you can secure a better rate but want to maximize discounts.

According to our dealer there is currently no restriction of Affiliate discount, according to the official FCAUSAffiliates site rules, only TRX is excluded in the RAM lineup.

As always, the FCA Affiliate Program is completely manufacturer supported and discretionary - the Affiliate discount is contingent on manufacturer availability and support, if Stellantis drops a vehicle from the support list then our dealer is not responsible for eating the difference - however this scenario has yet to happen for us personally that I can ever recall and if it did happen in a rare chance, we would gladly issue a full refund as it was outside of everyone’s control, if you decide to pass on the vehicle due to the program change.

-Matt

1 Like

Hi Matt @AutoNinjas , I was wondering if prices on the spreadsheet are finalized for July? It says pending update but noticed discounts and terms have changed from last month.

Apologies, yes current spreadsheet pricing is updated for Jeep Southeast

-Matt