🔥 Auto Ninjas MARCH Hyundai/Kia Deals! Telluride S $449/mo w/ Inceptions + Loyalty; Palisade, Carnival & EV9 Deals

There s no link to the site for the Kona on the excel sheet. How do I reach out? Interested in the limited kona

We unfortunately don’t do Mass deals due to the DMV gymnastics for MA deals specifically. Pretty much any other state is okay.

As per the link for the Kona, please refer to column K. Attached is a screenshot with a link.

Kona EV Inventory (For the Remaining 2020s) is starting to really tighten up

See Updated Pricing at Top of The Page

Have any Sonata N Lines?

Yes sir, not many, but PM me for a quote.

Sonata’s are the best leasing midsize sedan right now hands down.
SEs from $141
SEL from $183
Limiteds from $317

Rest of the deals:

You send a PM to @AutoNinjas if you are interested, as he stated.

Update: I have two singular Kona EV Limiteds left and a handful of ultimates that we managed to snag via locate. Don’t know how long the fun will last but the supply is running dry.

NY RESIDENTS ADD LOCAL SALES TAX AND $2K to TAXED INCENTIVES

HIGHLIGHTED DEALS

Elantra Value Edition $22,145 Sticker from $127 Per Month, $2353 Total Due for NJ Residents
Calc:

Kona EV Limited $43,600 Sticker, $149 Per Month, $1799 Total Due for NJ Residents
Calc:

Kona EV Ultimate $47,100 Sticker, $192 Per Month, $1842 Total Due for NJ Residents

What’s the deal for Kona Ultimate for PA resident?

add 9% tax on monthly or 11% if you live in philly. There is a post sale grant you can apply for through the state. I believe its a $750 rebate.

My lease tax is 9%.

Kona EV Ultimate $47,100 Sticker, $192 Per Month, $1842 Total Due for NJ Residents

so for this deal, I pay $192 plus 9%? What’s the Total Due?

Hi there, what is the price for the Kona EV Ultimate for CT?

any vw atlas deals?

I thought 2020 Kona evs had a stop sale due to the recall?

Go into the LH calc and add 9% - it will calculate the exact drive off and monthly payment!

Same with @grchris for CT

Sure. What’s the next step moving forward? Can you PM me your cell number?

PM sent RE: Kona EV

Deals & Calculators will be updated Sunday night - mostly unchanged!

Kona EV Limited

Updated for April with some absolutely crazy deals.

• Deep dealer discounts that have largely carried over from last month from
  • We handle the process from start to finish and can deliver from all of our partner dealerships or facilitate pick-up. We serve PA, NJ, NY, CT. DMV Area can pickup in PA.
  • Transparent advertising - We now advertise with NJ taxes & fees included
  • Instant Quotes Available - Our Deal Configurator Automatically Calculates Your Zip Code’s Taxes, DMV Fees, Rates & Residuals (PA, NJ, CT, NY). It also adjusts based on your desired miles per year, rebates and more.
  • We are bonded :white_check_mark: and licensed :scroll:
  • Our Reviews :writing_hand: : AutoLeaseNinjas (Northeast, South Florida, SoCal) Review Page

Hyundai

• :fire: $43k Kona EV for $149 Per Month (See Calc Below)
  • $141 Sonatas
  • $166 Kona (Gas)
  • $169 Tucsons
  • $277 Santa Fes

VW

• $392 Atlas
  • $297 Atlas Cross Sports
  • $239 Tiguans

Links to The Rest :arrow_down:

EV CALCS - SOLD OUT LIMITED, MEDIUM-LIGHT ON ULTIMATE

Kona EV Limited $43,600 Sticker, $149 Per Month, $1799 Total Due for NJ Residents
Calc:
SOLD OUT

KONA EV LIMITED is sold out - a couple ultimates are still up for grabs