đŸ”„ Auto Ninjas APRIL Florida MAZDA/ACURA Deals! Up to $2,500 in Lease Loyalty on Mazdas; CX-90 PF $366/mo w/ $3k DAS

You’d need to ship. Figure about $1k to ship to Midwest.

1 Like

Discounting our Fee to kickstart the promo.

$200 Off Our Fee with the Promo Code LPA2022 - Expires 12/18 at 11:59PM

1 Like

hi ninjas. where at
 I was eyeing the cx9. lmk if you can extend a few mins :smiley:

Happy to help! Which trim were you interested in, you can shoot Nick an email

Email Nick@autoleaseninjas.com

• Name
  • Model of Interest
  • Reg Zip
  • Desired Miles Per Year
  • Desired Drive off Amount
  • Trade/Lease Return Info (if applicable)

Please include VIN, Miles & MFS Account # if you have a pull-ahead inquiry to increase efficiency!

1 Like

Does “returning” need to be mazda or can be any make?

For the rebate stack, yes, but we can deal with lease returns or trades of any kind.

Anything left here? Looking for a CX-9 before year end.

Website keeps giving me errors and unable to use my florida zip code. Anything still available for a mazda 3 or cx-30? no loyalty currently (previously had mazda 3 lease like a year ago if that matters)

Hi Everyone!! Please check out our all new in-stock Mazda deal spreadsheet, we are working through some technical errors on our site but in an effort to assist our FL clients as quickly as possible before the year ends, please check out our specials here for now! Please follow instructions at the top to lock anything in, we are working through tons of inquiries right now so if you want to lock something down, please follow instructions to a T! If you pay for a unit and it ends up not being available, we will 100% refund your money or apply it to another unit if you wish.

Thank you all!

-Matt

Is the 24/12k super low money factor no longer available? I see many of these structured at 33 or 36 months.

do the discounts off MSRP on CX-5 leases apply if we want to finance?

Yep they apply on cash, finance or lease deals.

Mazda money factors on leases are usually cheaper than interest rates on a new car via a traditional bank, so it usually doesn’t make much sense to finance this month.

As a reminder - pretty much all available inventory is listed on the spreadsheet, now that were getting down to the buzzer - you can reserve a deal in column S to lock something in right away so we make sure everyone that needs a car gets one.

Any questions re trades, pull aheads etc.

• Name
  • Model of Interest
  • Reg Zip
  • Desired Miles Per Year
  • Trade/Lease Return Info (if applicable)

SOLD

:zap: $99 IN STOCK GRAND CHEROKEE 4XE :zap:

LAST MINUTE IN STOCK 4XE DEAL - FLORIDA ONLY MUST TAKE DELIVERY BY 12/30!!

Gorgeous Build on a 22 Grand Cherokee Summit 4xe

Canceled order and I personally would like to see this unit sold to a nice local client so let’s put this up for the first person to pay a $99 fee at the link below and PUT IN THE NOTES “LAST4XE”, first one to pay gets it!

$74,665 MSRP
10% OFF WITH AFFILIATE ($67,199 Sale Price)
8% OFF WITHOUT AFFILIATE ($68,692 Sale Price)

IF YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY IN FL AND ABLE TO SIGN FOR AND PICK THE CAR UP TOMORROW, YOU CANNOT QUALIFY AND YOUR FEE WILL BE REFUNDED

3 Likes

HI I am trying to place it it wont allow code

Okay everyone! Let’s get some Mazda deals going for the new year! What model would you most like to see a great deal on this month?

• CX-30
  • CX-50
  • CX-5
  • CX-9
  • CX-90 (Pre-Order)
  • Mazda3
  • Miata

0 voters

I couldn’t swing that MX-5 Miata when the special came out last year. Would be nice to try this time around.

How do I qualify for pull ahead or returning, I have lease ending Feb 1. Looking to do either CX5 or CX9 with these prices

That would qualify - email nick@autoleaseninjas.com with the following

• Name
  • Model of Interest
  • Reg Zip
  • Desired Miles Per Year
  • Trade/Lease Return Info - VIN & Miles (if applicable)