🔥 Auto Ninjas APRIL CDJR FL Deals - Wrangler 4Dr Sport S Gas starting at $325/mo w/ Inceptions NO Loyalty Req'd!

the GC 4xe is a PHEV

What does that mean?

4 Likes

What lease would come out cheaper a phev or standard?

Sick deals for the NE, wish I were there fro the 3750

1 Like

Do you still have the night edition Laramie?

Hey there! Submitted your form on your website.
I’m in South Florida (zip 34990)

Looking for Jeep Grand Cherokee L, Altitude or Limited 4x2. 2nd row Bucket seats. Black out appearance.

36Mo / 12k miles

Have a vehicle to trade/sell - 2019 Buick Enclave (43k miles) - owe $18k.

Hoping someone can assist! Thanks so much!

Absolutely - email matt@autoleaseninjas.com with your trade info so we can get you going on that too.

Done :white_check_mark: Emailed Nick…

1 Like

Hello, is your dealer close to Miami area? I am trying to get a friend that is intent on getting a deal done today (going out of the country tomorrow and wants to capture a deal). She’s in so trying to figure out the logistics.

It seems this is your last in-stock 4XE Wrangler: JWR4xe6712

Is that correct?

Need at least 24 hours at least, let’s pick it up when she gets back

She returns on 1/2. When do the programs roll over to January? Also, there is some discussion that the EV battery requirements may extend through Q1 now. Any idea how this could apply to the 4XE? Assuming it is extended, she’d probably prefer an order, but if it can’t be extended time is short!

She lives in Miami which has a 7% tax rate, I think. No Affiliate. I did a sample calculator on your last blue unit. Any way you can spot check it?

Good morning. Trying to get numbers for 39 month lease. Seems like calculator is having is having issues. Can you please get back to me. I also sent email. Thanks!

Hi we will get back to you asap! Please understand we are trying our hardest to get to everyone as quickly as possible but we have received a TON of email inquiries since the weekend and it has proven a challenge for us to keep up with.

-Matt

Matt,

Is the google drive spreadsheet up to date? I’m interested in seeing me of the big horn. Any possibly 4xe Grand Cherokee available before the end of the year?

Yep it is up to date, instructions should be on the sheet.

Re: GC 4xe - nothing available at the moment or until January from the looks of it.

Any Ford Expedition Max’s available?

Any word on when you may know if the $7500 credit is still being passed onto lessees as an incentive by Stellantis?

If it is, is it possible to order a GC 4xe this month?

They have already announced it will, at least for January

3 Likes

Happy new year

1 Like