Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

Wanted to shout out Jed, Thomas & their team for a great transaction on my 2024 BMW x3 xDrive30i. They were always available for any questions I had, and facilitated delivery to me upstate. Great deal!

1 Like

Thank you Tony! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to assisting you on the next one!

Congratulations again on your new X3!

This was probably the easiest vehicle transaction ever. Jed from AutoNinjas was great and upfront in finding a deal on an 2024 Audi Q3. Dealer experience was top notch. I have already started recommending AutoNinjas to friends and colleagues. Thanks again.

1 Like

I’ve now used AutoNinjas 3 times and they have been fantastic each time!! I recently worked with Nick getting my wife into a Mazda CX-50 and it couldn’t have been easier. Everything moved so smoothly and any questions I had were answered quickly. I have no doubt we will use AutoNinjas again the future for our car leasing needs. Great job!

1 Like

Had a great experience with Nathan and the AutoNinjas team. Leased a Grand Cherokee 4xe and all details were exactly as presented, up front. Nathan was patient, responsive, and took the time to answer any questions I had. Definitely recommend and will use them in the future. Thanks again!

1 Like

Had an amazing experience with Alberto in helping us to sell our 2022 BMW X5 with six months remaining on our lease. From start to finish, Alberto was super transparent and easy to get a hold of. Would defiantly use their service again not only to sell but to purchase also.

1 Like

Thank you to the wonderful and professional team at Auto Ninja’s

1 - They took on a somewhat difficult and time consuming sale others passed on
2 - Clear and concise communication regarding the deal mechanisms
3 - Effortless interaction with the dealer

A top notch experience – Can almost certainly recommend over other brokers in the Northeast region

Thank you

1 Like

Wanted to give Jed a major shoutout for his help on securing a i4. He was quick to respond from my initial outreach and got me pretty much what i wanted. I filled out the form, he gave me a call and we figured out a deal within a week. The entire process was really easy. The dealership was further than I’d like but they offered to reimburse my Uber there so it was really painless. Now I’m just waiting for the check to arrive and we are good to go!

I’ve already referred my inlaws and I am looking forward to giving them more business in 8 months when my other cars lease is up. Thanks Jed and Thomas!

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Hi, I wanted to leave Jed a 5 :star: review! The deal came in under my requisites and he was very patient. Also, he can negotiate any extended maintenance or lease-end protections with BMW. He found the exact color and interior that I wanted. Dealership was nice and finance manager was ready to go…I’ll go to Jed from now on and will refer friends and family.

2 Likes

@AutoNinjas wanted to say thanks to you and Nick for helping me get into a CX90 phev premium.

Second time i have used you guys and process has been quick and flawless each time.

2 Likes

Nick and Thomas came through once again giving me the best deal ever on a 2024 CX-90 PHEV Preferred. If you want to get the best lease deals, contact Auto Lease Ninjas. The process is fast, they take care of everything for you from beginning to end. This is the 3rd vehicle I have leased with them. I even have family members who have leases with Auto Lease Ninjas after they have seen how great of an experience I have had with them and the fact that they literally have the best lease deals, it is a no brainer! Thank you Nick and Thomas!

2 Likes

@trusted_hackrs

Could you move these two to our review thread? Thank you!

1 Like

Nick took great care of my mother! This is the third transaction with the Ninjas (2022 Ram, 2023 EQE) and now the CX-50 for my Mom. Smooth process overall.

Thanks!

1 Like

I had a great experience getting a Kia Carnival with Nathan at Auto Ninjas! He got me a great deal on the new car and helped me with my old car as well. Was very responsive and accommodating.

Thanks and I’m looking forward to coming back in the future!

1 Like

@AutoNinjas , seems like I’m being ghosted. I filled out the form on your site to sell my lease. Alberto got in touch with me, reassuring me that he’s trying to get me the best offer and now I can’t get a hold of him for over a week. No response to texts or emails. My lease expires in a few days and I’m in a bad position, not knowing how to proceed. If the deal can’t be done, a simple “No, we can’t do it” would be nice.

Please DM us your email so we can look up your request and get this taken care of for you asap!

-Matt

DM sent. Thank you

*****:grinning:

Picked up my New ‘24 Rhodium White CX-5 Premium Plus and turned in my ‘21 CX-5 Grand Touring premium at the dealership in New Jersey early last Saturday Morning. Thanks to Nick, Matt and Thomas for resolving minor Dealer Issues and making this a smooth transition. (Our second Lease using Auto Ninjas). We will be using and recommending your services again! Will add photos of this beauty after weather clears

1 Like