đŸ”„ Auto Ninjas March Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! CX5 SE/PF Flash Sale $293/mo w/ Inceptions $399 Svc Fee ONLY

In order to get a loyalty or conquest discount, what documents require as a proof?

lol I wouldn’t pay them a retainer bro, been waiting two weeks just for an answer about a quote. I def don’t trust them to make a deal

btw anybody know a broker or dealer on Mazdas they would recommend?

We asked you twice to send us an email, you didn’t, finally provided your email, we emailed you and never heard back.

We’ve helped a ton of people this month lock in the flash deal and we didn’t have time to follow up on an email we didn’t get a response from. I apologize.

So please - for everyone looking for a quote please email us.

@immisjc - registration address of the conquest vehicle must match reg address of the new vehicle.

3 Likes

Sent you a message.

1 Like

Not my experience at all. I paid my retainer and got a car quoted and the VIN for my insurance two days later. I am getting it delivered to my home on Wed, next week. I could pick it up earlier if I wanted, but this weekend I have my daughter’s birthday party, and we have too much to do.

1 Like

Hi! Are there still any CX-9’s available?

Thank you has been a pleasure working with you thus far!

Yes still have some avail!

as a matter of fact, thats not what happened.

i sent a DM asking for a ballpark. gave info, and u asked for my email address. i provided that. no email was sent. no answer was given on DM. i followed up on DM and was told an email was sent, which it wasnt. the DM reply was “did u try autoleaseninjas.com” and then suggested i try shopping locally, and that maybe ud look at a deal i was offered.

bro its weird youd lie about this exchange - i can show receipts if u want! - when all u need to do was email me numbers.

i guess other ppl might have gotten a deal ¯_(ツ)_/¯ but i couldn’t even get an email. and then y’all lied about it like i was out of pocket. yeeeeesh

Hey do you mind checking the email?
I sent one email and got back asking me if I can go pick up, I responded and then followed up, but no further response. I understand it’s weekend but don’t want to miss the deal since it says “ends 11/15”.

And what about loyalty discount ? @AutoNinjas

Hey Mi,

Saw your email, we don’t work on Sundays, and try to answer urgent emails if ones come up outside of normal hours Mon-Sat. Will get to you first thing tomorrow morning! Thank you very much, and not to worry we’ll get a deal in before the cut off!

Adding two one off deals to the CX-9 bonanza as lower trims rarely become available.

One Offs

CX-9 Touring Base Specifically White Sand

• $40.5K MSRP ~8.27% off MSRP
  • $320 Per Month
  • Inceptions Due at Signing
  • 24/10k Term or 24/12k (same rv)
  • NJ Taxes & Fees, Loyalty Included
  • Calc: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

CX-9 Touring Plus Specifically Blue/BLK

• $42.5K MSRP ~9.5% off MSRP - Most insane discount since February 2020!
  • $369 Per Month

Flash Sale - Units Avail of Each Trim

2023 CX-9 GTs - Red/Blk or Red/Sand - All other colors now at 9% off MSRP

• $47.6K MSRP ~10.1% off MSRP - Most insane discount since February 2020!
  • $374 Per Month

2023 CX-9 Carbon - Polymetal Grey/Red Int

• $47K MSRP ~8% off MSRP - Deepest discount ever on a carbon!
  • $409 Per Month

2023 CX-9 Signature All colors now at 9% off MSRP

• $50.3K MSRP ~9% off MSRP -
  • $462 Per Month

Email jaime@autoleaseninjas.com

• Name
  • Model of Interest
  • Reg Zip
  • Desired Miles Per Year
  • Desired Drive off Amount
  • Trade/Lease Return Info (if applicable)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

Thank you so much for the kind words!

@Mods could you move into our review thread!

Is your google sheets link updated?

Hey I gave you an email. If you can check it out when you get a chance.

Name’s Alan

Thanks!

I don’t know if the sale is over yet but I also sent an email. The name in the email is Aida. Thanks

Hey Guys We’re going to be extending the sale through black Friday and will have a hard cut off EOD 11/26. We will not take any new clients for Mazda’s after that and be prioritizing responding to the clients who paid this month to ensure everyone’s car is delivered on time!

The extended sale will have a slightly reduced discount off MSRP on the CX-9s to reward those who moved quickly on them, but don’t worry we’re going to add another model or two to the list.

Should have one soon, hang tight for an update!

1 Like

Just can’t do VA leases