🔥 Auto Ninjas February Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! HUGE CX-90 TURBO DEALS - 16% OFF MSRP

I’m very interested, I just submitted my info on your contact us page. Can you please reach out to me?

1 Like

Just shot you a PM for info to look you up in our CRM to make sure you’re in there. Looking forward to helping you

Is this still available?

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate the info!

Yes, it is still available, lots of inquiries on it, but no bites yet! A lot of people assume 36/12k is the same price, and its not, its several hundred higher due to the residual, money factor, etc. Mazda has heavily incentivized the 24 month term, and as such it is best to go that route

Last PHEV Pref - sold, should have more soon!

1 Like

Just to confirm, are the deals on the CX-90 PHEV Premium and Premium Plus posted 4 days ago still available/valid? Thank you

Same - and what are the color options available?

Still available and valid - have a handful left of each!

Should be enough to find everyone one of their top colors. Shoot us an inquiry! @modernraleigh

1 Like

Adding two enhancements to create the most affordable non electric vehicle on all of leasehackr!

CX-30 Base AWD - 10.5% off MSRP, Buy Rate

CX-30 Preferred AWD - 10.5% off MSRP, Buy Rate

ALL FEES REFUNDABLE IF UNABLE TO COMPLETE DEAL FOR ANY REASON!

Instructions to Lock In

One more question, are these deals only valid if you pay all the inceptions up front? Better asked, if we go in the calculator and change it to not pay the various fees up front (only pay taxes and first month) is that accurate on what the deal would be? Or would it be different because the discount off MSRP is only as good as it is if everything is paid up front?

You can structure how you wish with your DAS, it does not affect our discount unless specifically stated.

-Matt

Appreciate it. And sorry if I missed it in this thread, but where would pick up from the dealer be?

We have several dealers located around the metro NYC area but we offer home delivery too for those who prefer it!

Is the CX-30 Base deal still available?

Yes, unless we specify a deal is sold out, we should have anything we post still available for the most part, if you pay a fee and something is unavailable we will always provide a full refund, or if you want to confirm beforehand you can submit a free inquiry to connect with our respective reps who can check inventory directly.

Mazda CX-5 ENHANCED DEALS!

2024 Mazda CX-5 Select AWD

2024 Mazda CX-5 Preferred AWD :fire:

2024 Mazda CX-5 Carbon Edition AWD

ALL FEES REFUNDABLE IF UNABLE TO COMPLETE DEAL FOR ANY REASON!

Instructions to Lock In

Questions & Inquiries: Auto Ninjas - Leasehackr Contact Us Page

CX-90 Preferred PHEV AWD - One Off :red_circle:** SOLD

• $52k MSRP
  • Black/Griege
  • $329 Per Month
  • NJ Taxes & Fees Due at Signing ($3498)
  • 24/12k | Loyalty ($500) Included

CX-90 Prem Plus PHEV AWD - Enhanced Discount :green_circle: AVAIL

• $59.5k MSRP
  • DC Blue/Blk (avail) or Rhodium White/Blk (avail)
  • $429 Per Month
  • NJ Taxes & Fees Due at Signing ($3772)
  • 24/12k | Loyalty ($500) Included

ONE OFF DEAL ADDED - FIRST TO PAY FEE WILL GET CAR

Hi auto ninjas,

I’m looking to lease a mazda cx-90 or phev. Any good deals on black ext and black interior. Premium trim. Looking to pay 0 down and 0 due at signing and all rolled into a monthly. Exp auto 8 score is currently auto 737 if that matters

Any signature turbos on CX-5s or CX-50s?

Yes would be happy to help! Submit an inquiry and we’ll lock one up for you!