🔥 Auto Ninjas May Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $299 Per w Mazda Lease Return

Getting back to everyone now!

Can you let me know the monthly and DAS for grand touring with 12k miles ; tier 1; 08540

Can you please give me a monthly and DAS with taxes for the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Touring AWD + Preferred Package for a 36/10 with 0 down. I am in zipcode 19454 with Excellent Credit - no mazda loyalty or college grad, thinking of donating my existing car. Thanks!

Please send a PM or fill out an inquiry here so we can get in touch!

Can you please give me a monthly and DAS with taxes for the 2019 Mazda CX-9 Touring AWD Premium for 36/15K with 0 down for zipcode 06477?
I have tier 1 credit with over 825 score. No loyalty.

Thanks to Tom for the easy and painless transaction. I just took delivery of my CX-5 GT with PP, and am very happy! The dealer even delivered it to my office when I could not be home today. The paperwork took all of ten minutes once they arrives.

I am definitely referring family for their own cars.

Huge thanks to Tom for all the help and the amazing deal on our new CX-5. Mom absolutely loves the color combo and is super happy you recommended the GT over the Touring with preferred package

1 Like

Thanks for the review! As an update - CX-9 numbers got stronger if an in-stock unit is picked

Interested in the numbers for:
Mazda 3 sedan Select AWD - 0 down, 36/10K
Mazda 3 sedan Preferred AWD - 0 down, 36/10K

Send me a PM or fill out an inquiry here:

Can I get this in WA, how much would be shipping?

PM(s) should be responded to.

Hello @AutoNinjas,

Sent you a PM. Please look into it and advice.
Zipcode:20164
International Visa and no military or graduate. First time buyer.

Looking for a lease deal on a 2019/2020 Honda CRV EX 2wd, silver or black. 780 credit, 36/10k lease.

Ready to sign the lease. Please let me know…

Thanks,

Happy to help - believe I responded to you. New numbers come out tomorrow afternoon!

1 Like

Hello,
First time user to the site but I have been long time lurker.

Can you help with:
Each with $0 due at signing.
In Albany, NY area.
We have $1,000 pay off credit for last 3 months of current CX-5 lease (our tires are real bald and it’s winter.) Not sure if other loyalty offers are avail. We have Tier 1 credit (over 800). Our current lease is through Chase.

CX-5 Grand Touring, w Premium package (36month/12k miles) AWD
AND
CX-9 Touring (36month/12k miles) AWD

I notice we may fit in with $1,000 early end to lease, $750 loyalty, and possibly upgrade from CX-5 to CX-9 $500 credit.

Thank you.

1 Like

December numbers are out - Most insane I’ve seen since July.

I will now be attempting to get to the backup of PMs and Inquiries on the website as I’ve been very busy the past couple of days. Hopefully almost everyone will have a quote tonight or tomorrow morning but if not, feel free to send a reminder text/pm as sometimes they get buried

3 Likes

A little busy today. Will try to get to all PMs tomorrow. Quickest way to get in touch is via inquiry form

1 Like

Send a few PMs and texts but didn’t get any response since Friday.

Should have been responded to - was very busy this weekend and must have missed your text. Apologies