šŸ”„ Auto Ninjas May Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $299 Per w Mazda Lease Return

Premium package adds $20 to the monthly listed on the post!

Just sent you a PM.

Hello, I am in the fence of buying or leasing, are you able to work both?

Looking between a Mazda CX-9 Grand touring or a Mazda 3 hatch premium manual 33-36/15k. No money down, military/USAA and i think Iā€™m tier 1 but can confirm.

Just sent a PM! For specific inquiries or lease quotes going forward, please PM me!

Please reply my PM.

Can you please give me a quote for a cx9 touring premium with 12k/36months. I can pick up the vehicle

Check your PM!

Hello, Could you please send me the numbers for CX9 Grand Touring 10k/36months, zero down, location CT.

Please send a PM with all information I asked for in the original post!

waiting on Sept update

Looking for Mazda CX-9 Grand touring. Can you please provide a quote for NY. I can pick up the vehicle. Also, looking for a $0 down, DMV +1st Mnth kinda deal.

Let me know

Looking for Mazda 3 Preferred Package in Pittsburgh. DMV + taxes + 1 month DAS

1 Like

Please send me a PM with all the info I asked for in the original post and I will try to get to it as soon as I can! Busy day today! @erron @burghlessee

1 Like

already did.

1 Like

I have sent it

1 Like

sent you pm

1 Like

Thanks for the PMs - Very busy day today on the road and finishing up things regarding moving in. Getting to all the messages now - but I look forward to putting you guys in cars! Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi,

Interested in AWD CX-5 Touring or Grand Touring for 33/36 preferably for 7500 miles, zip 11576.

Can you please let me know.

Thanks much.

Hey If you could, please send me a PM!

CX-5 FWD Deal added - limited quantity remaining!