šŸ”„ Auto Ninjas APRIL Florida MAZDA/ACURA Deals! Up to $2,500 in Lease Loyalty on Mazdas; CX-90 PF $366/mo w/ $3k DAS

Is this still available? I sent email to jaime@shopautoninjas.com but only received response with 36 month links. Thanks

1 Like

Depending on the way you structure and rebate stack, the 36 Mo term is sometimes better. But yes you can do both 24 & 36

Lowered even further

Any deals for the Mazda CX-5? Looking to lease 36 month 12k miles

Looking to move forward with CX-5 2.5 Turbo ASAP. I have filled out contact form on your website but have not received email after 24 hours. Thanks

1 Like

Hey there this is the best way to get in touch with us !

Any deals for may? Asking for a friend

I donā€™t think they do. Iā€™ve reached out a few times to multiple contacts there, but havenā€™t heard back after the initial outreach.

1 Like

Same. Nothing after initial contact

1 Like

Any insight when the PHEV CX-90s start hitting lots? Pretty compelling looking, especially with limited 3-row PHEV options out there.

Bumping this to the topā€¦any June updates for CX-5 or CX-9? Is there a spreadsheet available?

As a matter of fact we do! We have actually been overhauling all of our spreadsheets and are finishing them up as we speak - you can check it out here!

how are the shipping charges to DFW region

1 Like

Are any CX-9 GT available ( Soul Red if possible )?

I believe the last few are touring plus

Bummer. S.O. is in the market for one but wants the Bose system. Doesnā€™t like the interior on the Carbon sadly.

is it the red leather that you donā€™t like? if so, some carbonā€™s come in black leather.

Thatā€™s exactly what she doesnā€™t want; Red interior. Canā€™t say Iā€™ve ever seen a Carbon with black interior though.

looks like i spoke too soon. on the mazda website, i tried to build a 2023 CX-9 Carbon with black leather, but it wouldnā€™t allow it. However, the 2023 CX-5 Carbon does allow for the red OR the black leather option. (I owned a 2021 CX-5 Carbon with red leather and I knew about the black leather option).

Go for the CX-90 - that has taken over for the cx-9