🔥 Auto Ninjas MAY Florida Kia Deals! Forte LXS $226/mo; Telluride S $385/mo; +tax w/ inceptions DAS

Auto Ninjas | Kia Florida Deals

• $599 Service Fee on All Deals, unless otherwise stated

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER/X AND INSTAGRAM

ALL FEES REFUNDABLE IF UNABLE TO COMPLETE DEAL FOR ANY REASON!

Instructions to Lock In

Questions & Inquiries: Auto Ninjas - Leasehackr Contact Us Page

Any deals coming?

Yes, will have today (a little premature on the thread!)

-Matt

2 Likes

2024 Kia Seltos LX AWD

• $26k MSRP
  • $215 Per Month +tax w/ Loyalty
  • Inceptions Due | 24/10k Term | Loyalty Included ($500)
  • https://autoninjas.com/s/CX-1M5D9CO2DAAP
  • $237 Per Month +tax (all qualify)
  • 36 month term available for similar payment

2024 Kia Seltos S AWD

• $28k MSRP
  • $243 Per Month +tax w/ Loyalty
  • https://autoninjas.com/s/CX-G6TRVRE0LTXD
  • $265 Per Month +tax (all qualify)

2024 Kia Sportage X-Line

• $34k MSRP
  • $278 Per Month +tax w/ Loyalty
  • https://autoninjas.com/s/CX-8XFTHX3G76D9
  • $311 Per Month +tax (all qualify)

2024 Kia Carnival EX

2024 Kia EV6 Wind

2024 Kia EV9 Wind

2024 Kia Telluride S AWD

2024 Kia Telluride EX AWD

2024 Kia Telluride EX X-Line AWD

ALL FEES REFUNDABLE IF UNABLE TO COMPLETE DEAL FOR ANY REASON! Available at the same discount for finance or cash deals

Instructions to Lock In

1 Like

Nice I filled out an inquiry. I’m in SC and want to trade in my Sportage HEV SX Prestige for an EV9, but I need captain chairs. The Wind is a bench. Maybe a good deal on a GT Line?

1 Like

@max_g - how’s the $1k payment on the Telluride doing? joking

We have access to more trims, we don’t post everything but discount should be the same across the board on Telluride, available inventory permitting! Nathan is managing Kia deals and will be in touch likely in the morning :slight_smile:

Cheers!

-Matt

1 Like

Any deals on Sorentos?

Ask and you shall receive!

2024 Kia Sorento S

ALL FEES REFUNDABLE IF UNABLE TO COMPLETE DEAL FOR ANY REASON! Available at the same discount for finance or cash deals

Instructions to Lock In

Any deals on Niro EV?

Please submit an inquiry and our rep Nathan can check if he has any available left and get you a quote!

Anyone else, if you are interested in a quote but don’t see it posted in our thread as a special offer, please submit an inquiry, we should be able to do similar discounts on most in stock Kia product, our rep Nathan will personally quote any inquiries!

-Matt

May Kia Deals!

More deals coming soon!

2024 Kia Forte LXS

2024 Kia Forte GT-Line

2024 Kia Sorento S

2024 Kia Telluride S

Instructions to Lock In

Any Sorento EX? Gas or Hybrid

I want to help a friend of mine on an educational visa for the next 4 years with no credit history lease a car.

1. Does Kia accept a co-signer for the lease?
  2. Is there an option for a one pay lease that lowers the money factor?
    Thank you!
  1. Any lender should accept a qualified Co-signer on a lease; including Kia.
  2. Yes Kia allows a One-Pay, I believe they reduce MF by .0004.

Side note on Educational/Student Visas, these are considered non-working Visas and while each lender will have it’s own foreign resident program and qualifications vary, in my experience banks do not like non-working Visas due to their nature. Someone on an H1 or L1 Visa is here expressly to work professionally with a tie to their Visa and income generating employment, these are the target visas for foreign resident programs. Additionally, they may limit the term of the lease to the length of the Visa remaining. So if there is only 18 months left on the Visa, some banks may limit you to a MAX 18 month lease. A qualified co-signer should rectify this in most cases, but something to consider.

-Matt

Thank you! This is an excellent detailed answer that reflects great expertise. My friend is on J1 visa. My credit score is ~800. I would like to help this friend by co-signing. I prefer the one pay lease so I won’t have to worry about my friend forgetting a payment or anything that could hurt our credit. Also the Forte is fairly affordable in case of any catastrophic event that I need to step in and pay cash for the total value. I will send you an inquiry and add her to the email.

.0009, at least on some models/trims (that’s what it is on the EV9s I’m shopping)