🔥 Auto Ninjas MAY CDJR FL Deals - Wagoneer Sale up to 20% OFF | Series I $477/mo + tax w/ Conquest + Inceptions!

Are these deals available for out of state customers like NY? Can fly down to FL to sign and then drive it back home.

Officially these are FL Only deals

Please submit an inquiry below and our Rep Nathan can see if he can source a similar deal locally to you or provide special arrangements.

1 Like

wide or narrow body?

This guy knows the right questions :zipper_mouth_face: can neither confirm nor deny

Details released at 500 X followers or on 10/17

Give us a follow to find out!

-Matt

ALSO - While our sale is Florida Exclusive, the 392/Scat Packs will be available Nationwide!

We couldn’t help ourselves, we released the Wrangler 392 deal early!

I personally own a Velocity Yellow 2023 Wrangler 392 and having owned many different cars, the 392 Wrangler is something special. It may not be the end of the line for the Wrangler 392 just yet, but this is a future collectors Wrangler. I personally, highly recommend this buy!

Give us a follow so you don’t miss the next 392 deal releases; the best part is, the rest of the deals have even DEEPER discounts. Yeah. Wrap your head around that.

-Matt

ADDING SOME COMPASSES!

ADDITIONAL $500 RETURNING LESSEE REBATE AVAILABLE ON MOST COMPASS

2023 Compass Sport 4x4

• $30,590 MSRP
  • 14% Discount w/ Affiliate*
  • Lease for $333 Per Month + tax | US BANK LEASE
  • 39/10k Lease | Inceptions DAS
  • Buy for $26,307 Pre-Incentive Sale Price
  • CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

2023 Compass Latitude 4x4

• $34,585 MSRP
  • Lease for $349 Per Month + tax
  • 36/10k Lease | Inceptions DAS
  • Buy for $29,743 Pre-Incentive Sale Price

2023 Compass Trailhawk 4x4 w/ Convenience + Tow

• $41,540 MSRP
  • Lease for $360 Per Month + tax
  • 42/10k Lease | Inceptions DAS
  • Buy for $35,724 Pre-Incentive Sale Price

2024 Compass Altitude 4x4

• $36,530 MSRP
  • Lease for $399 Per Month + tax
  • 36/10k Lease | Inceptions DAS
  • Buy for $31,416 Pre-Incentive Sale Price

14% off on 24 4xe Wranglers is wild. Good job :clap:

2 Likes

Any specials for current Jeep 4xe owners?

Indeed - they should move!

Look what we just posted up on X - this one should be fun, give us a follow and drop a vote for which deal we should release today at 14% OFF! Yeah that’s right, purchase or lease, 14% OFF on a 392 model. There will only be ONE.

Auto Ninjas on X - VOTE HERE NOW

2c58ea0b-ff41-480f-9175-cfb6723fd640

1 Like

Interested in the 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Sport S for $288. In communication with Jaime through email but haven’t heard back.

Please DM us your email, Nathan is the CDJR rep and should assist with this. I will have him reach out.

-Matt

Hello,
Do you offer any special for current 4xe owners?

Thanks!

Nothing from us and Jeep does not currently have any specific 4xe owner incentives that I am familiar with. We can definitely review your equity position and try to buy you out early and get you into a new car if that is what you are looking to do.

-Matt

1 Like

Thank you. Meant Jeep loyalty program I know, sometimes they’re specials

Thank you, DM was sent. I am also interested in Chevy if that is someone else please have them also email me.

Anything decent on a Wagoneer L Series 3? Financing, most likely.

Looking for Laramie in silver met. Night edition. Lease…have affiliate, first responder, lease loyalty, competitive…im in 08734

Still have these available? Any photos?