🔥 Auto Ninjas APRIL CDJR FL Deals - Wrangler 4Dr Sport S Gas starting at $325/mo w/ Inceptions NO Loyalty Req'd!

Whats the delivery timeline on these now?
Nice work on a 12% on new orders too.

Love these clown dealers that are sitting on 2022’s for >150 days and still not marking down!

1 Like

I was hoping to convince my wife to trade in her Pacifica for a Wagoneer, but since I am in MA I am SOL.

Likely 2-3 Months.

We may post one in stock - FWIW the ones that are really sitting are the III’s - the I’s and more base trims sell super quick as its by far the most affordable full size ute with the rebate and any discount.

Tahoes/Yukons/etc are all four figure pmts.

1 Like

Can you please post a calc on Wagoneer L 4X4 Series I for 36m?
Thanks

Para cuando, maestro?? :tired_face:

Hey Guys - Just want to post an update - Our FL team is evacuating for the hurricane and will have delayed response times today. Hoping to be back at it tonight/tomorrow morning. Stay safe everyone :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Reminder - we are offering sold order protection & these discounts last till 9/30.

As far as the other models see spreadsheet below

Some great deals on 4xe orders - sold order protection & 10% off.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

One of our offices is located in Cape Coral, FL and is directly in the path of Hurricane Ian. Myself, Nick and Alberto on our team are all Cape Coral residents and if you are waiting on any responses from us please anticipate delays while we work through this storm.

If you need any urgent assistance, please email Thomas@autoleaseninjas.com.

Thank you and we appreciate your patience and support through this difficult time for our team!

-Matt

2 Likes

Since when u move to FL? – Florida Man

1 Like

Stay safe!

1 Like

Florida is becoming the New NY haha… 2 months here in St. Pete and loving it. Most people not from here that we meet are from NY too.

Stay safe ladies and gents!

2 Likes

Thank you guys!

Stay safe this storm is getting more serious by the minute.

1 Like

These are for MY2023 also?
Also - Fair to assume the 2 row GC is not included in this deal?

Yes, although we could probably make an exception for a 2 row on a small scale. The idea is they want to earn future allocations of 3 row units.

Threw some Demos up that are in stock and ready to go in case anyone needs something asap. I (Thomas) will be filling in for Nick today until the hurricane passes.

1.) Email Thomas@autoleaseninjas.com with:
a.) Stock# of Interest
b.) Color of Interest
c.) Reg Zip Code
d.) Lease Return/Trade Info
e.) Miles Per Year

Adding a Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 to units I can sell - it is located in the inbound unit list.
$486 Per Month - T&F due at signing w conquest - less if you have a truck in household.

Same thing until the storm passes!

1.) Email Thomas@autoleaseninjas.com with:
a.) Stock# of Interest
b.) Color of Interest
c.) Reg Zip Code
d.) Lease Return/Trade Info
e.) Miles Per Year

hello, do you have any deals on grand cherokee Ls that are possibly in stock or demos?

also looking at your spreadsheet, does the wait time always take the full 10-14 weeks or does it sometimes come earlier than that?

thanks!

Wait times can vary so we cannot guarantee a delivery time on orders, but generally speaking they should not take longer than 3-4 months worst case. Exceptions do happen where they take longer but that is not typical. If you are interested in in-stock units please send an email to Nick@Autoleaseninjas.com with what you are looking for, your full name and zip code and he can take a look. Please note Nick is in SWFL and was directly impacted by Hurricane Ian, so please be patient with response times. Half of our team is displaced right now.

-Matt

1 Like

thank you, hope you all are safe down in florida.

1 Like