šŸ”„ Auto Ninjas APRIL CDJR FL Deals - Wrangler 4Dr Sport S Gas starting at $325/mo w/ Inceptions NO Loyalty Req'd!

REMINDER - Sale ends tonight - discounts are locked as long as the fee is paid prior to midnight! We will spend the next couple of days getting peopleā€™s orders in, VONs sent out, etc prior to end of month. Discounts will be decreased and re-posted 9/1!

Has anyone gotten their VON? I thought it was supposed to come today per post above.

Hey Brandon - shoot us an email - could be a couple that slipped through the crack. Everyoneā€™s is ordered, but its possible Nick hasnā€™t sent yours yet.

Hey everyone, we will be updating our deals and programs over the next 48 hours so stay tuned!

Anyone waiting for a VON that has ordered at least 4 days ago please contact me directly at Matt@autoleaseninjas.com and we can verify for you. We received a massive amount of orders so we may be experiencing some minor delays but we should have virtually all available by now.

-Matt

We will be posting some inbound (eta End of September) Wrangler 4xe Deals! Will consist of mainly Saharas & Rubicons in a variety of colors. Can post a full list of inventory, options discounts, etc Sunday night if thereā€™s enough interest!

2 Likes

Hi Nick. Is the $7,500 EV rebate available for the 2023 model? If not, the 4xe deal is deadā€¦ Even with 15% below MRSP.

1 Like

Iā€™m interested in hearing more details.

+1 :slight_smile: 101010

As far as Iā€™ve heard itā€™s eligible for the $7500

I will be interested in GC 4xe instock deals with 5+% off, especially base trim. I believe everyone interested in Wrangler 4xe in this forum has ordered/got one.

Sure, Iā€™m interested.

As per PMs Iā€™m interested

Itā€™ll be wrangler 4xes, will post later.

1 Like

Interested as well!

Hi any grand Cherokee L 4XE inbound by any chance?

Jeep doesnā€™t Make these yet

Great idea. They should definitely make this.

2 Likes

Auto Ninjasā€™ September CJDR Deals :100: :zap:

Here are some of the highlights

• 8.5 % off Inbound Wrangler 4xes that will be here very soon (see spreadsheet) - 38 of them!
  • 7.5% on Hellcat Engine Vehicles (Accepting Pre-Orders for 2023 MY Order bank)
  • 14% off Ram Orders
  • Up to 10% off Grand Cherokee 4xes, 9.5% off Wrangler 4xe Orders, 10% off Pacificas PHEVs

Hereā€™s our list of the inbound 4xe Units - Almost all should be here by the end of the month - for planning purposes - assume delivery dates between Sep 15th and Oct 15th and about another 4-7 days for shipping & paperwork (if you go that route).

Please send any inquiries to Nick@Autoleaseninjas.com

Complete Payment (please include stock#/Color): https://bit.ly/3x0wOPQ

Soooo dodge will take orders afterall? I thought it was allocation based on these

order banks are closed at the moment but from what weā€™ve heard they will resume taking orders. Our fee, obviously, is refundable under the condition that someoneā€™s order does not get placed.

1 Like