🔥 Auto Ninjas APRIL CDJR FL Deals - Wrangler 4Dr Sport S Gas starting at $325/mo w/ Inceptions NO Loyalty Req'd!

They should do this for challengers and chargers next month :wink:

1 Like

Be careful what you wish for! Maybe we should take a Poll…

If we were to bring back a group buy deal with a stacking discount, which model should we do next month?

• Ram 1500
  • Dodge Charger
  • Dodge Challenger
  • Jeep Wrangler
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee
  • Jeep Wagoneer
  • Dodge Durango

0 voters

Does the Ram coupon of $1000 get applied at time of order, or does it have to valid when truck is delivered. To get the 16% discount do we have to find other people to order with us, or do we just hope that 3 ppl order a truck?

If anyone is interested in the Ram 1500…I may be interested.

Also - does the dealer accept affiliate codes for additional discounts? I have TreadLightly

Figured I’d check before emailing, is this now strictly non FL residents or will you allow both FL residents and non fl residents to stack on this?

Ill jump in on one if we can pull in 1 more! PM me

Ill jump in as well. Im in texas

Count me in please!

NO dealership deposit. Right?

$500 non refundable deposit

Find 2 other friends! Or order more than 1

I’m in FL and will jump in on this deal.

Is that your fee? If so, that’s built into the calculator?

In for 1 to get to 16%. Any groups that need one more please PM me. Plan to order tomorrow.

I’m down for a 1500 if anyone else wants to join up. Currently in VA.

Guys, since 3 or more orders qualify, if you are planning to order tomorrow, let’s all link as a group. I’m definitely in and have heard from a couple of others who are serious. There’s no point in leaving anyone out. We can be the Leasehackr group.

If you are in, please PM me.

Can you tell us what we need to submit to qualify as a group?

Also pretty please Charger group deal : )

Do I need another truck? Who knows :person_shrugging: but I’m gonna message you anyway.

2 Likes

Quick comment here - this promo was intended to have people reach out to f&f and place orders as oppose to the whole LH community considering themselves one “group order.” With that being said - a deal is a deal. If you want the full 16% here are the instructions. Read them carefully. If you write in your email something along the lines of "oh im with xyz username - that won’t qualify. Please follow these instructions.

If placing a group order to get full 16% - here are the instructions

IF YOU DON’T FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EMAIL GOES TO THE TRASH - Will Prioritize those that follow the instructions.

• One person must facilitating of the order
  • We won’t quote you if a group order - see LH calcs below
  • It is your responsibility to inform them of the program, terms, pricing etc. We have 48 hours to throw these orders in so we need to be efficient.
  • Must email and pay fee prior to 12pm Saturday.

Email the following to nick@autoleaseninjas.com in one email

• build pdf with last name as the file name
  • Name, email, reg zip, cars in household of each person in the group
  • Lease return/trade info: please write n/a if it doesn’t apply

Nick will confirm receipt, send a link to pay our fee and send a POC no later than Monday morning.

LH Calcs

Quick Reminder of Promo

Okay im going to sleep :zzz:

2 Likes