Auto loan hackr...best auto loan rates?

I think that’s a real thing. For lexus, you can get the lexus rebate cash or the promo finance rate, not both

1 Like

Back in October, my neighbor got a Q5 through me at 1.9% through Navy federal.

3 Likes

60 months?

Yup. I was impressed. I didn’t realize they were that cheap, 60 months.

At least that’s what he told me…

1 Like

I would say most likely true but check the Atlas forums to confirm. Subaru has a $1500 incentive on Ascent that goes away if you use 0% financing. Same with the E-Tron, $3k incentive cannot be applied when using the 0% financing. If you are going to keep the car and pay the loan long term then 0% financing usually saves money but otherwise cash incentive upfront is the way to go…

Loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HGo8V-P5S-z4oCUiAKULrkZRFlzRHEalJqUFLiP0LCE/edit#gid=0

8 Likes

Link not working for Campbell Credit Union (Line 15). PIAG.org join link to become a member to apply for loan - the link in the comments doesn’t work.

Also, what is ACC? when you go to PIAG.org its for Printing & Imaging Association ofGeorgia (PIAG)

penfed is offering $250 back on refinance on existing auto loan…may work out well for some

Michael what a fantastic post, thank you bigtime!!

Thinking about refi’ing my Accord, pocketing the $250 and then paying it off :monkey_face:

1 Like

Sitcom idea: @trism refinances the Prius/Infiniti/RX350 for the bonus money, and we spend the entire season following him as he chases all three titles down after paying them off. Spoiler: someone at PenFed used them as a placemat for their lunch.

2 Likes

I’ve done more degrading things for less.

4 Likes

Minimum $10k though. PenFed is pretty generous with loan value (last I checked they use KBB private party excellent condition), but dealing with their customer service is probably not worth the $250.

1 Like

IME penfed gives you ~5 months to send title so if you pay off or refi again (navy fed gives 200 refi) during that time dont have worry about title. If doing cash out refil dont have worry about title at all just pay off after 2-3 months when you get credit.

1 Like

I’m waiting for my negative interest loan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyone find 1.99 for 72 months?

There are 0% for 60-72

But that’s only for certain manufacturer through their own financial services, correct?

Yes. It’s like an incentive, and certain finance incentives don’t apply when using a promotional rate take a higher rate if incentives are more than interest, obviously, don’t be a dummy in the f&i dept.

Of course…