AUGUST: VW and Subaru Lease Hacker Deals. SOCAL

No specials whatsoever on the R. I do have 2 in stock.

Do you have any outback premiums? I’m looking for a lease with 15K/year miles

in need of Golf GTI S 6 speed manual 36/10 1500 out of pocket whats the monthly payment tax included?

Hi there. Any good leases on a Forester 2.0XT Touring? I know rates were great in July, and it’s now a new month. Looking for 12K/15K for 36 months, with as little drive-off as possible.

I do not have a 6 speed S in stock.

Your lease is up on the spreadsheet. See it here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

I just got the last Forester XT allocation in history. These are are fresh and in stock. Your lease is up on the sheet. Call or text me to set up an appointment. These won’t last, and there won’t be anymore. These cars literally hit the ground today.

Dustin: 442-273-6566

Hello,

Can you please add '18 Crosstrek Premium Manual trans for 36k/12

Thank you!

Hello,

Do you think I would be able to match any of the prices you put up on the spreadsheet on the East Coast? Or are there region specific incentives?

Thanks!

Ok Hackers here is the deal of the month. Brand New Passat. True $0 out of pocket. $199 a month plus tax.

Its up on the sheet.

2 Likes

Can you get the info on the Beetle Convertible SE, thanks

I know it is based on availability but how soon can we expect an Arteon lease? Possibly this Holiday season?

I have none in stock, but I do have 2 black ones set to arrive shortly.

Anything In NJ looking for A SUV?

Live in SLC Utah, Looking for a Tiguan SE 4Motion with Sunroof, Moss Green/Black Leatherette preferred.

Local dealer is quoting me:

Lease to buy 48 month Lease, 15k miles/yr.
MSRP is $30,470.
Out the Door price is $27,019.
Residual is $14,626 (48%).

Payments with $1k down are $501.45 tier 1 credit.
OtD price includes trade in of current leased Jetta.

The payments seem really high, and I am trying to understand it better.

Thanks,

You must have negative equity in your leased Jetta Trade In

The Out the Door Includes the negative equity of about 1k.

Sales price of the vehicle is 23,470 plus options of 497 and 388, 399 doc fee, 229.50 title/license, negative equity of 1045, and lease fee of (assumed) 1000.

But if out the door is 27019 and residual is 14626, then depreciation should be 12393, or 260ish a month. I’m trying to figure out the remaining 240 on the lease payment, assuming it includes 6,85% sales tax and interest/money factor fee.

Does that make sense?

If you lease an Outback or Impreza from me this month and you are a Costco member I can get you an additional $500 coupon which can be stacked with the already amazing deals.

Call or Text me to set up an appointment.
Dustin 442-273-6566

1 Like

what if my fiance who I am marrying in october is a costco member?

She must be on the lease. No exceptions.