šŸ NOVEMBER DEALS | 18%+ off, WHAT! | ALFA ROMEO | OffStickerPrice.com | WE BUY CARS

Hi LH,
I work with Alfa as well as BMW/Volvo/Lexus/Audi so I figured Iā€™d just put up a sheet. Alfa pricing is pretty aggressive relative to other luxury brands I sell.

Iā€™m leasing a Giulia Ti Sport (2 years in) and really love the styling and the way it drives so I can personally attest that itā€™s a solid car.

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell us upfront all the info we need:

• Your name please:
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color/options preference:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Alfa or FCA loyalty?
  • Lease return?
  • Timeframe for leasing? (please only this month or next)

TEXTING ME IS BEST - (201) 834-6654

Hi Sean,
Thanks so much for the spreadsheet on the Alfas.

Quick question in regards to the calculator links on the spreadsheet. I donā€™t see the Customer Bonus Cash or Lease Bonus Cash of $2000 or $2500 in the Taxed Incentives area of the calculator.

https://www.edmunds.com/alfa-romeo/stelvio/2020/deals/

https://www.edmunds.com/alfa-romeo/giulia/2020/deals/

Should this be added there? Or should it be added there and in turn removed from the selling price?

Just trying to get a clear picture of the costs involved.

Thanks in advance.

Itā€™s all included already in the pricing. I only broke out the $1k Loyalty/Conquest into a taxed incentive in the calculator.

I didnā€™t include the $500 FR rebate in the calculator as Iā€™ll add it on a case by case basis.

Dealership just told me the $1,000 coupon on all models needs to be a taxable incentive so Iā€™ll be updating the sheet shortly.

Customer wanted to see my Giulia so just throught Iā€™d post it up here. Has a carbon fiber lip spoiler to make it look like a Quadrifoglio and a tuning box from TDI-tuning for 60HP extra. Being in NJ, we have to front mount plates so I trimmed it with a metal shears and just zip tied it to the intake.

Out of curiosity, any quadrifoglio models? Would be amazing if the %discount in those was even higher.

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the revised spreadsheet.

According to Edmunds there is $750 Customer Bonus Cash for Retail or Lease on Base and Sport models and $1500 Customer Bonus Cash for Retail or Lease on Ti and Ti Sport models for both the Guilia and the Stelvio.

https://www.edmunds.com/alfa-romeo/stelvio/2020/deals/

https://www.edmunds.com/alfa-romeo/giulia/2020/deals/

This is on top of the $1000 Lease Bonus Cash you mention.

I believe this is also taxable, so it would be helpful to see it broken out of the Selling Price which Iā€™m assuming is including it or is it?

Thanks again. Your car looks great!

That is all reflected in the pricing. Youā€™ll see how certain models are discounted more. Itā€™s also the discretion of the dealers as to how much discount before any of these allowances/incentives.

FYI, Edmunds is not always correct just so you know. My pricing comes from the dealer which is the bottomline.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly and for the info.

I do understand the selling price before incentives is at the discretion of the dealer.

Would you mind breaking down those incentives included on your spreadsheet as I am seeing the same incentive numbers on costco auto as on Edmunds.

https://www.costcoauto.com/new_cars/rebates_incentives/default.aspx

I understand the MF and Residual numbers on Edmunds are Chrysler Capital numbers. Are the numbers you are using in the calculator Ally Bank numbers?

TIA

in fairness if you want to represent this as an LH worthy the feedback is warranted. Your deal looks like the dealer is coming out of pocket for something extra when in reality most of the discount is in the form of lease cash which is not dealer specific.

Just made some adjustments to the sheet to show dealer discount, max potential incentives, and overall effective discount. I think that most of the LH audience find these spreadsheets too complex so I try to keep it relatively simple. As you can see, the discounts really come mostly from incentives which is typical of most brands. Alfa in particular has heavy incentives to offset poor RVā€™s. I believe itā€™s just Chrysler Cap and not Ally.

Iā€™m going to see if I can pull some Quadrifoglio pricing from the dealer, but as most of you probably know they lease poorly due to low Alfa RVā€™s and little manufacturer support.

1 Like

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the updated spreadsheet. Itā€™s much clearer and the calculator links are much easier to understand and adjust as needed.

I qualify for

:-Conquest cash of $1000

:-the $1500 Customer Bonus Cash for Retail or Lease on Ti and Ti Sport models

:-the $1000 Lease Bonus Cash

Total :-$3500

From the Taxed Incentives

I am not subtracting $1000 as I have an Infiniti (conquest cash)

"Subtract $1000 for Conquest/Loyalty if you donā€™t have an Alfa, BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Lexus, Acura or Infiniti "

I am following your instructions of

ā€œSubtract $500 return credit if you are not returning an Alfa.ā€
ā€œSubtract $500 appreciation bonus if you are not a 1st responder (Police, Fire, EMT, Doctors, Nurses).ā€

but when I do so I get $4500 in Taxed Incentives on the Guilia Ti Sport and Stelvio Ti Sport.

Is there an additional $1000 in incentives I am unaware of. It would be great if there is :slight_smile:

Thanks again.

Have an alfa lease at present time that I turn in next month, will lease alfa, bmw, Volvo, Lexus, etc (not a suv)
2-3 year with 10k mileage/year. white black or grey
Charles Altman

Dealer doesnā€™t give me that level of detail but it should be $4500 in incentives. Please just PM me with all the info I require if youā€™d like real quote bc the dealer discount isnā€™t a straight percentage. So itā€™ll vary a bit based on the actual msrp so I usually pick an actual car and then use the msrp to build numbers.

Charles, sounds like youā€™re still shopping so please feel free to visit our website (www.offstickerprice.com) to get some idea of pricing for the different cars. I sell all the brands youā€™re interested in so once you decide on a special brand/model, I can quote you.

I am open to Audi, BMW, Lexus, Volvo, etc

I have an Alfa now and a Maserati before this one

Joined leasehackr per friends recommendation

Let me know which is the better deal
Ready anytime

Will do. Thank you for your patience.

Trying my best not to work weekends so will get back to any inquiries on Mon/Tues.

Gentle reminderā€¦ when requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you can be upfront with all the info we need:

• Your name please:
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color/options preference:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Current vehicle to determine conquest or loyalty:
  • Returning an Alfa lease?
  • Timeframe for leasing? (please only this month or next)

TEXTING ME IS BEST - (201) 834-6654

Thanks! Hope everyoneā€™s staying safe.

Do you have numbers for the Sport trim of the Guilia and Stelvio?

TIA

Also curious on the price for the non-Ti sport Giulia, thanks.

Sorry, it took so long, but just updated the sheet to show the Sport (non-TI) pricing. Right now my dealers are showing literally one of each so they may be sold already.

1 Like