August deal! NO BROKER FEE 19 Acura MDX Base $360/36 months $2784 DAS With 1k loyalty/conquest NEW SPECIAL REBATES!

Sorry for the late post guys I was away the beginning of the month and was catching up on other customers the past few days but This is the deal for the MDX. This is going to be your best deal right now is a base MDX 19 which are the same as last month. We have a good amount left but a ton of silver with graystone interiors. The other colors are pretty light just so giving the heads up. We are down to the last 3 tech packages and they rather not blow them out if they don’t have too since the 20 MDX is substantially more expensive and about a handful of the rest of the packages. If you are interested in those reach out to me and I’ll give you the pricing for them. I currently have a Aspec MDX Demo which is your best deal on a Aspec. The color is a gray one with red interior. Check the calculator below. Now for the Special rebates for current customers! Acura is sending out targeted customers who’s lease is up January 1st to March 31st. The rebates vary by car which you should see in the email and the beauty of those rebates is they are stackable on top of every rebate and on top of loyalty rebate. From what I heard every model has them and the RDX is included! Hallelujah Acura for putting something extra on that car finally. These rebates are only for current Acura customers coming off between those dates. Those rebates are only going to be good until October 31st so if your lease is coming up between January 1st and March 31st its definitely a good time to get into a new one. If anyone is interested in these deals please don’t put an internet lead through our website or call in or show up and work with a salesman then talk to me after because that is going to make things difficult if you then want to work with me and won’t be able to help you out after so please if you are interested in any deals that I put up contact me directly, thank you.

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Acura MDX Base
**MSRP: $ 47,295
**Monthly Payment: $ 360
**Drive-Off Amount: $ 2784
**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10,000
**MF: .00225
**Residual: 56%
**Available Incentives: $500 college rebate 750 active military
**Region: NJ NY
Leasehackr Score: 9.8

Base MDX: [leasehackr.com/calculator?make=none&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=47295&sales_price=35515&months=36&mf=.00225&dp=0&dealer_fee=504.85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=1000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=325&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true ]

Aspec MDX demo: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=55795&sales_price=42821&months=36&mf=.00225&dp=0&dealer_fee=504.85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=1000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=54&reg_fee=325&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

1 Like

Hi~
I sent a message to you. Could you check it and help me to lease it?
Thank you.

Sent you a message!

Are you certain about the $1500 mdx rebate for current lease holder set to expire is stackable with the $1000 loyalty? My dealer said it was not (you can use only one or the other).

It’s stackable. They want to keep that money for themselves. If your local to us I could work something for you but you have to be between the dates I mentioned if not you won’t have that email with the code. If you do then yes it’s stackable and the reason they are doing it is to get the customers done 39 months to come out earlier than that time since they are expecting a lot of customers to come out then but it’s really good to take advantage of and get out now. Definitely no reason to wait especially now when the 19s are a good deal.

Hi

I am looking for MDX or Rdx to lease 12k 36/39 months with 1500 DAS, can you provide me the best deal.

Thanks
Tom

Sure I’ll send you the PM

Aspec1: same as tom7 for me. Can you please help me get the best deal

Sure send me the terms you are looking for and works best for you with miles and money out of pocket with your state and zip code and I’ll let you know. Acuras best lease is 36 months right now also not the 39. It doesn’t make any big difference where it makes sense to go with it.

How about some September numbers please!

Hey numbers coming Wednesday won’t be in the office until then keep an eye out. I’ll be putting one up with MDX, RDX and TLX. MDX 20s have gone down to about a difference of 20-30 more a month from a 19. Just really quick until I put the post up, NJ taxes and fees upfront 10k miles a year monthly payment is 399 on a 20 MDX base

Do you still have any MDX for this price?

Can I get something similar for CA?

Really wished I did!

Wish I could help but not sure what they are doing over there.