**Insight Auto** March New+Loaner Blowouts (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |🔥 (Texas & Nationwide deals) 🔥

58% and 0.00099.

Do you have any z4 30s? Located in Houston.

Hi we should have access to some.

What discount are you looking to get?

I was looking for 10-11% plus incentives @ buy rate or w/ small mark up if discount is strong. Puts the monthly at/under $600 assuming $1K DAS and 10k miles. Would consider an order too depending on timing of build allocation.

I can get you 10% plus incentives at base MF from out of state no problem. Otherwise, I’d have to see if any of our Texas dealerships have any in their inventories.

Here’s an X3M Comp. that needs to go!

Brand new 2020 X3M Comp
MSRP $82,xxx
11.5% off

White on black with midrand beige
Ventilated seats
Executive

Available anywhere in the nation - shipping can be included in your lease price if you’d like! The dealership is located in the south, but they do DocuSign!

For 36/10: $730 + tax with $2,500 + registration due at signing

Subtract $500 from incentives for conquest instead of loyalty.

$499 special broker fee.

1 Like

Cool, would that be on current stock or custom build? If current stock, what is the availability for colors/options etc for out of state dealers? What is shipping going to cost? Ft Worth Dallas Austin and SA look like they have some on their sites.

That’s for in stock. It really depends on what’s available at the local dealerships and what you want.

Shipping depends on where the car comes from, but I would plan on anywhere from $500 - $1,000, depending on distance, but if it’s closer, it would be less.

We don’t deal with all of those dealerships, and the Texas dealerships aren’t as strong with their deals. I can see where they would be so that you can weigh an increased doc fee and shipping vs. a lower discount, but it really depends on where you want to be price-wise, colors, etc.

Do you do Lexus deals?

Sorry, not at the moment!

Any X5s black on black available to ship to FL?

Yup! It just depends on what options you want. Pretty much anything we have can be shipped.

Just let me know what you’re looking to get in one, and I can give you a quote!

I have one as low as $64,000 - heated everything, 20" wheels, convenience.

The 64 MSRP would be perfect. I’m interested for a quote on that one.

Any available stock of M2s? When do you anticipate new stock? Thanks

Hi, we have access to them, but honestly, this is a car to buy, not to lease. The 10k residual is 53%, and there are no incentives, not even loyalty.

Here are the latest deals we have in the south! The dealership is outside of Texas and does DocuSign! You can also elect to have the cost of shipping rolled into the price of the car.

Please adjust the calculators below for your tax rate; for Texas, make sure you add 6.25% to the selling price (last button).

1. 2020 330i - loaner - 14.5% off
    $46,xxx MSRP
    Black sapphire on canberra
    wireless charging
    driving assistance
    heated seats
    remote start
    ambient lighting
    live cockpit

$344 + tax with $2,000 + registration at signing
Subtract $1,000 from incentives for conquest instead of loyalty.

$359 broker fee.

1. 2020 X3 sDrive loaner - 15% off
    MSRP: almost $49,000
    Phytonic blue on oyster
    19" wheels
    Driving assistance
    Moonroof
    Heated Seats
    Comfort Access
    Ambient lighting

$440 + tax with $2,000 + registration at signing

$379 broker fee.

1. 2020 740i RWD loaner - 21% off - M SPORT!
    MSRP: $106,xxx
    Mineral white on cashmere beige
    19" M double-spoke wheels
    Full merino leather
    Luxury rear seating package
    M sport
    Remote start
    B&W sound
    Ventilated and massaging seats

$776 + tax with $2,500 + registration due at signing
Subtract $2,000 from incentives for conquest instead of loyalty.

$699 broker fee.

1 Like

Dears, good morning! I had contacted them previously and I see that they have a BMW X3 available, I am interested in being able to advance and deliver USD 3,000 or USD 3,500 as a down payment to be able to obtain the fee I was looking for according to the calculator that they attached.
Could you please tell me how to move forward? I am interested and ready to do it. I´m in FL, does it have another payment that I need to consider?
Thank you

1. 2020 X3 sDrive loaner - 15% off
    MSRP: almost $49,000
    Phytonic blue on oyster
    19" wheels
    Driving assistance
    Moonroof
    Heated Seats
    Comfort Access
    Ambient lighting

$440 + tax with $2,000 + registration at signing

Brand new and in stock now - 2021 X6M Comp! There are so few of these listed, and this is the best deal I’ve seen (I’m not just saying that because it’s my deal. :P). Why wait when it’s already here and ready to go! Located in the south (not Texas) and able to be shipped - with the price rolled in if desired. They do DocuSign, so you can have it wrapped up in a pretty bow tomorrow!

2021 X6M Comp
MSRP: $125,xxx - 6.4% off
Alpine White on Sakhir Orange
Competition (obviously)
Executive
B&W Sound

For 36/10: $1,505 + tax with $3,000 + reg. due at signing
Subtract $750 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty.

$699 broker fee

More to be posted tonight!

1 Like

Hey @IAC I’m looking for a loaded 440i, I live in Georgia. At least Premium, preferably with M Sport. Do you have any?