August BMW New 330i Msport/M340i/X3 30i/X3 M40i/X5 40i, 0 Down, Tax & Fees DAS, Loyalty included, 7 MSD

, , , ,

basically, looking for 0 down lease on 7 series (7 seater) with 0 down and NJ tax included.

Please refer to the proper model. The 7 seater BMW SUV is the X7. A 7 series is a 5 seater sedan. Not sure if you know what car you’re even looking for.

Thanks for reply!

It would be 7 seater (x7).

You are correct. I am trying to sort out what my option might be, now that I am looking at lease payments north of $400. I am seeing luxury leases not far from this, on this forum

1 Like

Not possible for 400/month for a X7…

1 Like

That’d be the unicorn deal of the century if you could get that… Not realistic but if you can get it please show us.

What are X7s leading for, with 0 down? Any other luxury 7 seaters that lease we’ll?

I don’t have the deal in hand but you can check other brokers deal as a reference. I think it’s over 800+ for a 80K car.

ok-- non starter for me. Thanks for the reply!
basically trying to ascertain what I could get in the $500s (including NJ tax) in terms of a 7 seat config (captains chair 2nd row is a must).

Before focusing on a Subaru Ascent (I’m assuming that would be in the low $400s), wanted to see if we could get something a little more tricked out if we spent marginally more.

Y’know what they say about assuming……

It depends on your preferences. Even if you could get a ‘luxury’ 7 seater SUV for the 500’s, it wouldn’t be a ‘tricked out’ version. It’d be bare bones base model.

If you want actual features/tech etc - get a higher spec ‘lower’ model like an Atlas/Ascent/Acadia type. If you just want the badge you could maybe try an RX350L (basically unusable 3rd row) or a maybe a QX60. I’ve seen the odd decent deal on a Q7 but they’re rare

1 Like

thanks! This is basically what I am trying to be certain of (prior to going all in on Ascent/Atlas/Highlander/etc, was I missing an opportunity at the “luxury level”)

Hi I’m looking for a BMW x5 40i for my brother and a X7 40i for myself. Both non black exterior. For x7 captain chair is a must. I would like both car to have driver assistance package. I live in central NJ. Thanks for your help

Hi do you have any 2019 BMW 330i without M sport package?
Can you give me the lease numbers for 36/12k for that?

Do you still have x5?? What’s the payment difference with and without msd … looking forward to connect with you. Thanks

PMed above guys, thank you!

Looking for a M550i (black on black is preferred). Please let me know if you run into any deals.

interested in a X3 or the M version of it. can you ship to CA?

Do you have any x4 m40i?

Hi M. Do you have any available BMW X7 or GLS2019 currently. I am looking to lease within next week or two.

GLS 450 2019 (preferably blue/grey/silver/red- no white, ok with black if others not available). Need lighting package, lane tracking package, parking assist package and premium package. MSRP- 83xxx range. Interested in 10k/36 mo option. Please let me know monthly payment before tax with just inception fees and the drive-off fee.

BMW X-7. X40i, black vernasca leather, premium package, driving assistance package, cold weather package and parking assistance package (grey/blue/red/silver/brown ok, no black/white).

Let me know if you have any. I sent you a PM, but not sure if it went through as I am new to the forum

Hi. In nj. 12k/36 months. X5 4.0 and 5.0- what is monthly with first month DAS ? Thanks.