August Alfa Romeo Deals

, , , , ,

August is here and I am ready to quote. Please get your info over to me with all the questions answered and a vehicle picked out and i’ll be sure to get your quote over ASAP!

I really appreciate the opportunity and I promise to continue to provide accurate quotes with out any of the “cliche sales guy bs”. Please give me a shot to earn your business. Keep in mind that having affiliate savings, FCA loyalty, or being a returning FCA lessee helps make the numbers more appealing, but even without qualifying for anything we’re still super competitive. My email is jsutton_aepeach@yahoo.com or you can text/call me on my cell @ 814-504-0544. My promise stays the same. I will give my best numbers upfront, I will do it in a timely fashion, and most importantly, I won’t BS anyone. I have a fantastic reputation because of these simple rules I follow… I understand how important EVERYONE’S time is, and I am not here to waste it….I know that other dealers sometimes take 3/4 days to respond to an inquiry, you won’t get that from me…

Please be sure to answer below as accurate as possible, so I can properly quote you in a timely fashion…

LET’S MOVE SOME METAL!

• Full name and address with zip-code
• Who is your Employer? Spouses employer? I will personally check to see if your employer qualifies for Affiliate rewards. This is a chance for you to save more money.
• Can you tell me your color preferences and equipment preferences for your new car? You can also go to our website and select a Stock number that works best for you? (Most popular option)
• How many miles a year do you need?
• Do you currently have any leased, or owned FCA vehicles in your household? (Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, Ram, or Fiat?) If it’s a lease, when does the lease end?

Do you currently lease or own a BMW, Audi, or Mercedes? If it’s a lease, when does the lease end?

Link to my website- https://www.autoexpressalfaromeooferie.com/

It’s very important that I get all of these questions answered to provide Quick and Accurate quotes.

Thanks again for the opportunity

1 Like

Is there a conquest for non Bmw Audi Mercedes? Can 2019’s
be leased?

Just sent you an email

Lexus Mercedes Audi BMW Ifiniti Acura and the 2019’s can’t be leased

I know this is extremely far fetched, but would you happen to know any numbers for Canada or Southern Ontario?

You may want to redact all this personal info and reach out via email or other means…