๐ŸŠ AUGUST '21 - FL ACURA PENDING June Update Please Be Patient

02/18/2021 UPDATE:
2021 TLX Loyalty and Regional Conquest is now $2500 !!!
BASE TLX at $367+tax !!! A-Spec Model $438+tax !!!

Also Running super low on remaining 2020 MY MDX trims. No Only some Base and Tech Trims available.

March Deals are same as Feb. No changes to payments as money factor reduction was offset buy residual drops across all 2021 and 2020 models.

April Deals Updated !
2022 MDX Deal Updated as well !!!
FREE DELIVERY within Florida included !!!

2020 MDX is now sold out !
TLX inventory is getting slimmer and deals are pretty strong if you qualify for Loyalty or Conquest !
Now Sourcing Units from out of state as well but deliver Leasing and Free Delivery is ONLY FOR FL CLIENTS at this time.
Thank you.

Any TLX A-Spec left? Was going to test drive today.

Yes, once you have test driven, please send me a PM with information requested in main post and I will reach out to you. Thanks

Hey Mani I am looking for a TLX Base w/tech or A Spec 12k miles

Final Bump for the month. Delays are even more severe. Expecting pricing to increase for June as no sign of production improving on Acura or Hondaโ€™s end yet.

Any 22 MDX deals? Tech package or betterโ€ฆ

No great deals on 22 mdx. BUT if you already have a quote, please pm to me and I will see what I can do.

FINAL MAY 2021 UPDATE:

All pricing will be going up significantly for June 2021 AND lesser inventory. If you need a car this month because you dont have a car or already sold for equity, do not wait for anything to get better for next month. And this goes for all brands and all fellow brokers and dealers working. Please believe in what your brokers or dealers (only from LH) are advising you.

Happy Memorials Day weekend fellas !

Hi
Manny. Any numbers for June?

Hi Mani

Any numbers for Acura for July 2021 yet?