🍊 AUG '21 - FL ACURA PENDING June Update Please Be Patient

Replied to your PM.
Please be advised. Prices shown in post are non-negotiable and are fixed. Thanks.

Another satisfied Mani customer here. He just helped me source a CRV for a relative. Not the easiest model/color to find, but he worked it and came through. He’s :moneybag: :moneybag:

If you’re looking for a Honda in FL, he should be your first stop (and likely only stop, really).

1 Like

Thank you @LongOdds ! Glad could locate the right color combo for your relatives !

Just did a deal for a recent college grad with loyalty for a civic lx at $166+t :grin:

This $1000 Loyalty is sick. I doubt it will remain for June as inventory is becoming a serious issue with Honda similar to other brands.

Hi @mani_is_kool ,

Do you have any deals on a Ridgeline RTL or RTL-E?

Thanks

New deals will be coming soon for June 2020. Please send me a pm for the ridgeline

For those of you interested in one of my deals, please send me a pm with the following information and I will reach out to you in a timely manner.

Name:
Phone number:
Email address:
Month you need to sign a deal:
Existing Lease Brand and Maturity Date:
Which model are you ready to sign for and have you test-driven it?

Thank you !

I dm’d you

Have June deals come out yet?

Should be out by next week Sir.

1 Like

Do you have anything for TX?

sorry, none of the dealers work for out of state. Maybe reach out to @IAC

June Deals have been updated !
Unfortunately, very low inventory now so I am only able to do a certain number of deals this month. Please be open to color choices and do not wait till end of month to pull trigger.
Honda Pilot Deal takes cake again this month but I doubt it will stay here next month.

1 Like

Hondas are super popular so this is not surprising!

Super Super Popular and low inventory … That’s how awesome brands shine !

1 Like

Extremely low inventory on the Pilot’s. Im happy for the LH members who have taken these. Down to a couple units left on each trims. I definitely running out of these way before the end of the month with nothing in transit …

2020 Honda Civic EX Sedan added at $249+tax - Limited Units available

I have no idea how to PM. Lol. Can you reach out to me? I’m want to lease a Honda Pilot. And yes, I read your post. :slight_smile:

Yes I am sending you a PM now.

Im from Illinois willing to fly down to FL for a deal is it even possible to make this happen?

Sorry only for Florida residents Sir. No out of state deals at this time.