AudiGuan - Your Audi Guy

@Zeeaudi

Thank you so much for the review. I am glad that I was able to find the right Q5, and made the whole process nice and easy. Congrats again, enjoy your new q5, reach out anytime.

best,

Guan

Must echo everything that has been said about @AudiGuan. He gave me the best deal I could find on an A6 and was very patient while I made my decision. If you go to Audi BH, do yourself a favor and just ask for him.

1 Like

@fluffyprincess

Hi thank you so much for the kind words. It was really nice to meet you and your wife. Congrats on your new a6. Hope you have lots of great trips. Reach out anytime.
Best, guan

Big thanks to Guan for an easy and efficient lease process on our new Q7. Transparent and flexible throughout the deal—acting more as an advocate than salesperson. Appreciate all of the effort and we look forward to the next one!

1 Like

@Philip_Campbell

Hi Philip. Congrats on your new q7. It was really nice to meet you family. I hope your trip was fun and exciting. Thank you for coming down. My goal provide the best service possible, reach out anytime.

Best,

Guan

Just wanted to thank @AudiGuan for his great service last night, well past closing hours. There was a small misunderstanding, but he more than made up for it by giving me a great deal on a new A6. I highly recommend him for your next Audi!

1 Like

Thanks again for you help Guan, we are loving the new car.

1 Like

@medolas

Hi
Congrats on your new A6! It was a pleasure working with you. Im so glad that we figure out everything.
Please feel free to call or text me anytime.

Best,

Guan

@lliu305

Hi
Congrats on your car. I’m really glad that I can help. Reach out anytime.

best,

Guan

I just want to thank Guan for his awesome service and help throughout the whole process. Guan was transparent, straightforward and patient. He stayed much past his hours and was patient with me while I made my decision throughout the whole day; it must have been at least a little frustrating. Thanks again Guan, I hope you’ll still be in the business when my lease is up.

Also, Guan’s prices really cannot be beat! NO JOKE! If you’re looking for an Audi, make sure you head straight over to Guan.

2 Likes

@dzefa

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I really hope you enjoy your new A5 and have lots of great adventures. It was really nice to meet you and your parents. Reach out anytime with your Audi needs and I will do everything I can to assist.

-Guan

I just picked up an Audi A4 from Guan this weekend and he couldn’t have been more helpful and really was patient with me while I went back on forth on the car I wanted. Guan is the real deal folks! Thanks so much.

Hi @MisterCampos

It was really nice to meet you. Im glad that we found the right car. I really hope you enjoy it. Glad I can help and pleas reach out for any of your audi needs.

Best,

Guan

Guan helped my wife and me buy a beautiful A6 in Beverly Hills yesterday.

He was a joy to work with and made the entire process go smoothly from the introduction, test drive, and transaction. After we got the car, it was close to 8 pm but he even took 30 minutes to patiently walk us through the features of the new car.

We will go to @AudiGuan and @Samaudibh for all our future Audi purchases. So glad we found them through LeaseHackr.

Here’s a picture. I’m a lawyer and my wife’s a doctor, but now we can make extra money as an Uber Black driver :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@pxwang

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was really nice to meet you and your wife. I glad I was able to make everything go smoothly. reach out anytime.

best,

Guan

I didn’t get the pleasure of working with @AudiGuan but I did work with @Samaudibh and I highly recommend doing business with this dealership. I typically avoid dealerships at all costs and have a strong skeptism towards anything they say, but I couldn’t be happier with my lease. Not only with the terms of the lease, meaning saved some $$, but the fact that he had it delivered from Beverly Hills to me in Palm Springs area. :100:% full service. They’re all in it to make money, but the exceptional service was much appreciated and it didn’t feel like a cold business transaction. That makes a difference to me.

2 Likes

Thank you for your business and congratulations on your beautiful car

Leased a 2019 Q5 Premium Plus from Guan today (at an unbelievable rate). Numbers were exactly what he posted, and Guan was pleasure to do business with from beginning to end.

Thanks for the great deal. See you in 3 years.

2 Likes

Hey Matt,

Thank you so much for the review. It was nice to meet you and Jane. Please reach out if you need my assistance.
I hope you enjoy your new q5.

Best,

Guan