Audi truecar coupon code?

Yep only difference I see is the amount

1 Like

Will try to see if I can get an 1500 coupon using my wife’s account

I have some questions about Truecar I hope someone would be kind enough to lend insight to; namely where trucar gets pricing from? Are the prices on trucar OTD averages/do they exclude manufacturer incentives/ can they be manipulated by dealers by excluding transactions below holdback/invoice pricing? They seem higher than the average dealer offer for the make and model I’m looking at

@TypeSH I think you may be more familiar with what @TheLastHegemon want to know.

And also how live prospect offer works? Can I just treat the offer as an extra rebate/incentive from Truecar to dealer?

It depends on whether you’re talking about the price you see from TrueCar itself (typically presented on the histogram/curve) which is usually based on transaction data in the market/area/region. They are not OTD, as they do not include tax, title or registration, but in many cases will include the doc fee or mandatory accessories. They will typically include purchase incentives (‘cash’ rebates, but not lease, and not conditional offers based on qualification like grad, military, etc).

Because they’re based on average transaction data, they’re not the cut to the bone, most aggressive deals out there in most cases. But you also need to make sure you’re comparing apples to apples, as if the pricing you’re seeing on TrueCar includes accessories and the dealers offers you’re getting do not. Also, the hard and fast pricing you’ll only get after you submit leads to the dealers and get pricing from the dealers (usually 3-5 dealers in one go).

For the most part, yes. The programs I worked with were offers from the manufacturer that would stack on top of purchase offers and lease for some manufacturers. Sometimes it would only be compatible with some sort of fleetail pricing like A-Plan for Volvo or whatever MB calls their program. At the end of the day, I’d defer to what’s written in the fine print as these programs were always changing month to month (but far less structurally, perhaps year to year).

1 Like

I searched for a few cars when I saw this thread and just received the $1000 incentive email.

What was the title of the email? Did you just do searches for Audi or other cars as well? You did not submit anything to dealers correct, but just did searches under your account logged in?

Email was “You’ve qualified for $1,000 Bonus Cash on similar Audi vehicles“

I searched for an A4 and a 330i. Didn’t build them, selected the option to use the basic/premade configurations. And yes, asked to be connected to dealers, but I did not respond to any dealer emails I got. I think I was logged in or at least added my email and info.

Edit - it’s for $1000 on 2019/2020 A6 Allroad, S6, A8, S8, A8 PHEV, Q5 PHEV and 2019 RS 5

Was anyone able to claim the $1000 Truecar code for an Audi model not listed? Jw if it registers.

1 Like

Ex Truecar guy here. I know this is an old post, but I cant make my own yet.

Anyhow, These offers are contingent based your vehicle browsing behavior, if you browse lexus, mercedes, bmw THAN you fall into a pool of people eligible for a 1k (called conquest program) coupon to get an infiniti vehicle. If you happen to view infinity vehicles you MIGHT get a 500 coupon emailed to you (called retention)

OEM vary on how often they want to participate in such a program. In the past it has been: Ford, Nissan, Honda, Audi, All FCA brands (Dodge, Jeep etc), Alfa Romeo, Nissan, Infinity etc.

So opt in to email and SMS in your account preferences

Also, FYI FCA always has deals on dodge vehicles

1 Like