🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | AUDI COSTCO IS BACK! DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Yes shipping to FL is no problem. From NJ to FL, it’s usually around $700-900 for transport.

Sorry for the late replies, Isaias hit my area pretty hard so it’s been a rough 2 days. But here are the Audi numbers for the August. Hope every’s getting their power back soon.

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell us upfront all the info we need:

• Your name please:
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color/options preference:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Loyalty or Conquest :
  • Any other incentive you may qualify for:
  • Timeframe for leasing (I only have pricing for the current month):

TEXTING ME IS BEST - (201) 834-6654

• Your name please: Jonathan
  • Model(s) you are interested in:Audi Sq5 premium plus
  • Color/options preference: 1) Daytona Gray Pearl 2) Quantum Grey . With Black leather interior only - Premium Plus
  • Zip code:07920
  • Miles needed: 7500
  • MSDs or no MSDs:yes
  • Loyalty or Conquest :no
  • Any other incentive you may qualify for:no
  • Timeframe for leasing (I only have pricing for the current month): Looking to do it this week

Thanks all for the great August. Just posting the Sept numbers.

A few highlights:

MY20 A4 lease cash up from $1500 => $1750
MY20 A6 lease cash up from $3750 => $5000
MY20 A7 lease cash up from $0 => $750
MY20 S8 lease cash up from $4000 => $8000

Loyalty of $1,000 on all MY20 vehicles continues

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell us upfront all the info we need:

• Your name please:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Loyalty or Conquest :

Any loaner vehicles?

Sorry, my Audi dealers don’t give me access to their loaners. I don’t believe they price out very well though.

And for Audi?

Hi, do you have a blue metallic available on the S4 Prestige?

There’s 1 in the region and about 5 more nationally that would cost extra to bring in. Please PM me directly or text me at ‪(201) 834-6654‬ if you’re interested in trying to get one of the cars.

Interested in an s5 sportback in turbo blue. Sent you a pm.

Hi, my name is Rob. Interested in the Q5 Premium. I just texted you. Thanks.

• Your name please: Scott
  • Model(s) you are interested in: s5 premium plus coupe
  • Color/options preference: white on black
  • Zip code: 11030
  • Miles needed: 7500
  • MSDs or no MSDs: yes
  • Loyalty or Conquest : loyalty
  • Any other incentive you may qualify for: none
  • Timeframe for leasing (I only have pricing for the current month): lease ends next month

Sent you a text as well. Thanks!

Interested in the s4 premium plus in white/red. Sent you a text.

Apologies for posting this so late. I know it doesn’t stop people from asking me for quotes, but here is this month’s program.

As many of you know, Audi is still having inventory shortages and I think this month there’s a bit of a hangover from the Costco program that just wrapped up. No more $1k loyalty, but many cars have marketing allowances instead which makes the numbers better for non-loyal customers.

A4/S4’s and SQ5’s are particularly tough to get right now. Most 2021’s aren’t rolling in til next month.

• Your name please:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Loyalty or Conquest :
1 Like

I want to give a huge thank you to Sean and Off Sticker Price for helping my wife and I find the exact car that we wanted. It took a little bit of searching but Sean was able to make it happen. Would def recommend! 2020 SQ5 P+

Hi Sean, interested in an S5 Premium Plus coupe. Just messaged you with all the details.

Season of Audi is here!!! Extra incentives on most models from now til January 4th, 2021. Still some time to squeeze in a monthend deal. I had 2 lucky pending SQ5 customers who just got an extra $1k this week.

2020 A3/S3 - $750
2020/2021 A4/S4 - $1000
2020/2021 A5/S5 Coupe - $1000
2020/2021 A5/S5 Cab - $1000
2020/2021 A5/S5 SB - $1000
2020/2021 A6/S6 - $1500
2020/2021 A7/S7 - $1500
2020/2021 Q3 - $750
2020/2021 Q5/SQ5 - $1000
2020/2021 Q7/SQ7 - $1500
2021 e-Tron - $1500
2020/2021 e-Tron SB- $1500

• Your name please:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Loyalty or Conquest :

Can you take off national shipping off forum post title because you stated shipping to CA would not make financial sense so take it off if you don’t honor it

1 Like

We can certainly ship nationally, but since our Audi dealers are based in NJ/NY there would be transport costs to the west coast. In your case, the cars you were interested in were relatively low msrp cars and therefore I recommended it would make more sense to buy a car locally since the $1k transport and my $399 broker fee would offset any savings I could get you. However, there are people who still don’t mind paying for the convenience of using a broker even if the cost savings isn’t there. Generally speaking tho, west coast deals typically only make sense on cars around $65-70k msrp.

This just reminded me tho, I do know two Audi dealers in the LA area. I could setup a deal with them if you like. Let me know.

1 Like

When you say max potential incentive, what does that comprise? Loyalty? Costco? Thanks.