šŸ OffStickerPrice.com | AUDI COSTCO IS BACK! DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Oct, they got rid of loyalty money. There was only pull ahead on some models. Iā€™ll adjust the column heading as everyone gets the incentives this month. It was just a carry over from last month when there was both Costco and loyalty.

FYI, Costco ended 10/15.

1 Like

Just added Q5 55 TFSI E pricing. Not bad with the $6,712 incentive plus $1k Season of Audi.

$471/mo + tax/fees for 36/10k

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell us upfront all the info we need:

• Your name please (letā€™s be civil):
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color/options preference:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Any other incentive you may qualify for:
  • Timeframe for leasing (I only have pricing for the current month):

November program is up! Season of Audi is on til end of the year.

SQ5ā€™s continue to be high demand. I added a few more trims of other models as well like the e-Tron SB. Heavy incentives on the A6/S6. The Q5 55 e and A8 L 60 TFSI e pricing are looking interesting.

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell me upfront all the info we need. Texting or calling me at (201) 834-6654ā€¬ is easiest.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Loyalty or Conquest :

Just adding Socal to a region I support now support. I recently connected with two Audi dealers there and it seems like theyā€™re willing to match my northeast dealers on pricing.

1 Like

Doing a lot of locate/swap deals (especially SQ5ā€™s) so I thought Iā€™d explain a bit about how it works. Swap deals are when I have one of my Audi dealers trade a car with another Audi dealer. It can be two actual cars ā€œswappedā€, one actual car swapped with an allocation/build, or just a straight acquisition. Iā€™m doing it a lot with Audi and BMW b/c inventory is tight. Iā€™ll typically send customers multiple cars to choose from since I can locate cars from the entire Northeast region (or nationally). Once itā€™s narrowed down and my customer is good with the pricing, Iā€™ll submit 1 or more cars to the dealer to see if itā€™s even possible to get the car from the dealer who has the car. Dealers usually have someone designated as their swap manager and that swap manager reaches out to the other dealerā€™s swap manager. This back/forth just takes time (1-5 days or more) to secure a car that ā€œcanā€ be swapped. Once I get confirmation that the car can be swapped, I have my customers apply for credit and then my dealer will secure the car. This usually entails literally cutting a check to buy the car from the other dealer and picking it up. Swap deals donā€™t go through sometimes b/c the other dealer doesnā€™t want to give up the car so that they can sell it themselves. Or, there could even be bad blood between dealers. Or, sometimes the other dealer wants a car back in return and my dealer wonā€™t have a car to use in the trade.

So why do I got through this hassle? Itā€™s an effective way to get the car you want at the price you want. If there is a specific car you want at a dealer who I know doesnā€™t discount much, Iā€™ll just move that car to dealer who I know discounts more. My Audi dealers who want to do volume donā€™t mind swaps b/c itā€™s just gravy to them selling an additional car that they normally wouldnā€™t sell. Itā€™s a win for customers b/c it also gives them access to most of the regionā€™s inventory.

7 Likes

With the short holiday week coming up, my dealers are trying their best to push through locate/swaps deals. Not every seems to know this, but typically broker pricing is the same at the beginning of the month as the end of the month. In other words, there is no advantage to waiting til the last minute. Itā€™s just better to set it up early in the month when dealers arenā€™t as busy.

As a gentle reminder, when requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell me upfront all the info we need. Texting or calling me at (201) 834-6654ā€¬ is easiest.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Loyalty or Conquest :

Hey is it realistic to think I can get a good deal on a '21 SQ5 like this?:

• Excellent Credit
  • No Trade In
  • Zip Code 02118
  • 36 month term
  • 10k miles per year
  • $0 down for cap cost reduction
  • Black car with cognac or black interior
  • Black rims, biggest rim size (starred or spoked)
  • Cars Iā€™m looking for '21 (or latest)

that shit fire :fire:

Got plenty of em! Iā€™ll PM you the numbers. No cognac (thatā€™s BMW!)

Sean helped me through the process and a week later I was swapping in my A4 lease pull ahead for my new 2020 SQ5. Definitely a unique color but looks even better in person than what I had imagined. Thanks for your help, Sean!

2 Likes

Thanks! You made it easy with your fast communication too. Really appreciate that.

2 Likes

Just picked up my 2020 sq5! Iā€™d just like to thanks Sean for the impeccable service; response time was great, always kept me in the loop, car is sick, and the deal was great.

This was my first time ever using a broker, I did my research here on LH, felt right going with Sean, he spoke to me about all my options within my budget, and delivered.

When it came time to pick up the car, I was in the dealer for no more than 30 minutes. In and out, highly recommend Seans services.

Sean, thank you again!

Ryan

3 Likes

Are we expecting the 2021 Q5 Green exterior to hit the US coast anytime soon? TIA

Nice color combo. Congrats!

1 Like

I see some green Q55eā€™s in transit. Landing mid to end of Dec.

2021 Q5 55 TFSI e FYGC2Y - $64,485

4X4 - Rear side airbags, 7TC - Inlays - Natural gray-brown, QFM - Audi Guard All-Weather Floor Mats - Black rubber mats with Q5 logo, QFT - Privacy Trunk Cover, RAB - Audi Beam - rings, WPT - Prestige package
M4M4 - District Green metallic/EN - Atlas Beige

2021 Q5 55 TFSI e FYGC2Y - $60,535

98N - Navigation package, QFM - Audi Guard All-Weather Floor Mats - Black rubber mats with Q5 logo, QFT - Privacy Trunk Cover, RAB - Audi Beam - rings, U07 - 20" 5-double-spoke star design wheels w/ runflat tires, WPS - Premium Plus package
M4M4 - District Green metallic/BG - Okapi Brown

2021 Q5 55 TFSI e FYGC2Y - $59,985

7TC - Inlays - Natural gray-brown, 9VS - Bang & Olufsen sound system, QFM - Audi Guard All-Weather Floor Mats - Black rubber mats with Q5 logo, QFT - Privacy Trunk Cover, RAB - Audi Beam - rings, U07 - 20" 5-double-spoke star design wheels w/ runflat tires, WPS - Premium Plus package
M4M4 - District Green metallic/EM - Rock Gray

1 Like

Hi, any S3 deals for California? Thanks!

I have 2 SoCal dealers. Please send me all your info and then I can quote you.

1 Like

When will you have pricing on spreadsheet for 2021 SQ5 Premium Plus?

Just added the MY21 SQ5 P+. The RV/MF and incentives are the same as the premium. Just higher MSRP.

Monthend crunch. Iā€™m going to apologize in advance if Iā€™m a bit slower with quotes than normal. Itā€™s been crazy busy. For broker deals, it just gets harder towards monthend since dealers are busy with walk-ins since they do make much more margin on them. Best to setup deals early in the month and just take delivery later. Less stress for everyone and you still get the same price.

As a gentle reminder, when requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell me upfront all the info we need. Texting or calling me at (201) 834-6654ā€¬ is easiest.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:

Hi Sean sent you PM