Audi s4 or Lexus is 350 Fsport

Hey guys trying to decide on what to lease next. My 2020 Lexus lease is ending and trying to decide on going with Lexus or Audi I have the numbers on both and pretty similar in payments. The only thing I’m concerned about is after 3 years the value of the Audi this Lexus I had great offers from 3rd party as high as 5500 over payoff. Anyone know if after 3 years will the S4 resell just as good or it will depreciate faster thank you

S4 will be much harder than a lexus.

2 Likes

Ok thank you. Made choice easier for me then in this market rather have my car pay for any DAS fees.

The market in 3 years most likely would be totally different and both vehicles would have no equity.

3 Likes

I would never recommend making a car choice decision based solely on the expectation that you’ll be able to sell X car in 3 years time for more than the RV.

Lexus has for sure tended to hold their value better than Audi (or most other German makes for that matter) but the current market is still inflated by historical standards.

3 Likes

The s4 is the better car. Get what youll like driving

8 Likes

Because Lexus lowballs their residuals. So you just paid more that you really needed to over the 36 months and now you’re calling it “equity”. Try to look at total cost of ownership when making your decision.

2 Likes

Is this a good deal?

Msrp- $55,910
Sell price- $52,630
Money factor-0.0015
Residual- 56%
Incentive-$500 lease cash
DAS- $5234
Monthly-689.87

Dealer claims they are making only 200 on this deal. They then offered some dollars off and said 683 monthly would be selling at invoice price.

$200??!?! :eyes:

2 Likes

You’d be paying almost $30k for a $55k car. Just finance it.

4 Likes

Like the user above said, financing this car would be the best way to go.

1 Like

:joy: I had to laugh also I didn’t believe it at all

1 Like

Ok then thank you.

There is more room to negotiate this deal whether you decide to finance or lease. It seems better to lease than finance this Lexus IS350.

Couple of reasons:
#1 - Leasing APR is 3.6% instead of 4.99% for the finance.
#2 - You always have rights to buy out the lease early if you ever decide to do so.

You can try to compare your deal with the LH brokers - Here is the listing from one of LH Lexus Brokers - 🐶 AutoCompanion.com June Lexus East Largest Selection! FIRESALE 2023 IS300 IS350 GX460 @ 10% 24 NX350 23 RX @ 8% - He is offering 10% discount from MSRP plus dealer and broker fees.

If you cant find the better deal than LH broker, then consider getting from LH broker if you like to save some money.

1 Like

Who GAF? You need to be only concerned about where you are relative to market price; invoice is irrelevant

And the “deal” is laughably bad. Stop talking to these clowns.

6 Likes

If you’re not particularly attached to IS350, I suggest considering other brands for better value while shopping.

$200 a month?