Audi Q8 2019 fair selling price

E’vening gentlemen, My daughter wants to sell her audi Q8 2019 with 43K miles, pristine condition. Any idea what a fair value to sell list it as?, I’ve received a KBB and Carvana appraisal price of $55K but looked at dealer websites and see it listed for around $65,000 wondering if it can be listed for more? ( We have never sold a car before). Thank you for your help.

We have several ladies here as well

Start plugging the VIN and details into each site and see who is willing to pay the most.

3 Likes

Sometimes Carvana has a glut of cars and don’t want to pay ‘full price for them’. You need at least 3 prices and KBB doesn’t count. BTw I hope that Audi isn’t a lease…then you have to buy it first before you sell it to anyone but VW/Audi dealers

1 Like

Sold my '19 etron with 14k miles to an Autonation dealer for 56k. KBB was coming back at 57k-60k for private party. They turned around and listed it for 64k. Point is a dealers got high overhead so flipping it for 10k is not unheard of.

When I last checked their website it sold for 58,990.

1 Like

Call me tomorrow and I’ll appraise your car

424-281-5606

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.