Audi Q5 Premium with Convenience package DFW

, ,

Hi everyone, I am in the market for Audi Q5. Have read a lot on the forum and starting to apply some of that as I am working with multiple dealerships. None of the folks that I got in touch with are willing to share numbers until I get to the dealership. So I started negotiating with the monthly lease payment with 0 down (just the 1st pmt), no MSDs. I have the base MF and Residual from Edmunds. Lowest I have got is $550 on 2019 Audi Q5 Prem with convenience, MSRP of $48300K, another one was at $520 for 42 months. 36/12 or 36/10 - both are OK for me. No one offering tax credits or not divulging details about it yet. Given its TX and with its taxes, what do you guys think?

You should consider Audicare for these longer leases with 12k per year. If you do MSDs it would be a wash. I would also suggest you fill in the calculator so we can see the deal with details.

Adding link to the calculator

I worked the discount numbers to get to 550.

Shouldn’t RV be 51% for 12k? Did you add Audicare and subtract it from the msrp discount?

Leased a 2018 Q5 Premium Plus last November for $500 per month. $900 drive out (including the first month payment). 36/12K. This was in Houston.

26-2, finalized 10K miles and didn’t go with Audi Care.

I closed earlier this week for $529/month with zero down, no MSDs.

They rolled in taxes (6.25%) into the payment, I still had to pay for dealer fees, acquisition, title, registration but they gave a $1000 SOA credit. So I ended with $529/month. Couldn’t replicate the $1000 SOA credit on the calculator so its off by 5 bucks. Overall happy with it. Dealers said they had unlimited tax credits to give in December but right now on Q5 no one was willing to give anything. One dealer refused to take my calls! I got a Premium with convenience package. Car is amazing!
Thanks everyone for your input

The sweet spot for the q5s is a 39 month lease. There is summer of Audi sales event plus loyalty if you have an Audi in the household. You should be able squeeze a few more dollars off, but all in all pretty solid deal.

Nice deal, congrats! Enjoy the smooth ride.

Is RV same as 36 on 39 w/Audi?

Last month for 10k: 36/39/42

.00063 and 55%
.00063 and 53%
.00083 and 51%

they were last month, but unfortunately this month 2% less for 39 months. 36=52% for 10k 39=50%
buy rate.00034
summer of Audi=1,000
loyalty=750

Also depends where you are leasing. In CA you would get killed on $500+ registration cost which are non-refundable.

1 Like

Also, for what it’s worth i think there was some extra dealer cash for pushing the 39 month lease. Every quote on the Q5 i got from dealers started with 39 months (in June).