Audi Q5 Premium Plus - 2020 Lease Offer - Signed

All - would like your insight on the below deal.

MSRP: $51,550
Selling Price; $46,420
Rebate: $750
Total Savings + Rebate: $5,880
License: $767
Document: $150
Residual Value: 28,868
Total Due at Signing: $1,024
Monthly Payment $624 (taxes included - WA state, 10.1%

36M/10K Miles

I can’t get the Lease Hackr calculator to line up with the payment offered…
CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Thank you!

Doesn’t sound very compelling IMO

Lease offers in Seattle are brutal

@28firefighter or @jamiemose might have some ideas

Try Portland. But Audi is a slog up here.

Agreed. Audi Wilsonville seems more competitive than Beaverton, but this isn’t a good deal on a Q5.

What should I be aiming for?

10% off MSRP and a MV of .00073. With essentially zero down did not seem terrible to me.

Interested in opinions, definitely new to the Lease game.

You should be able to replicate the deal in the calculator. The Money Factor is most likely marked up, which is why it’s not coming out right. Ask for a full breakout of the quote — they should give that to you without issue. And I think there is a little more discount achievable. May depend on how long it’s been on the lot.

PNW is though, but you should be able to get 12% off. Also, AudiCare may help. It’s 999 but it adds 1% to the residual and covers all maintenance costs through 40k miles. I think you’re close. If you’re getting base MF your calculator shows a score of 8.0 which is a good deal.

Your taxes and registration are really high! Come down to Oregon :wink:

Some OR dealers can’t do lease outstate.

Here are the screenshots of the deal from the Dealer.

Does anyone know what the $917 Additional Add On fee is for?

I didn’t have the $895 acquisition fee in the calculator originally.

In terms of next steps, should I just be blunt and say I need another 2%/$1K knocked off…?

Have you test driven the Q5? Really not worth it.

1 Like

For the life of me I cannot get the Calculator to line up with the payments provided by the Dealer.

Can someone help me out?

I manually calculated the MF and it’s accurate at .00073.

All fees are accounted for in the calculator. At this point I think the calculator is off and the dealer is correct. Based on the screenshots they provided.

Help please!

Calculator is off by about $100 up front because of how the upfront taxes are calculated.

Calculator score is not a useful metric of if it’s a good or bad deal.

What does Edmunds say for RV/MF/incentives?

Edmunds has $750 (which I’m getting) and .00043

Help me understand what constitutes a “good deal”.

IMO 10% off MSRP and an APR of less than 1.75% is not bad. I can’t control the egregious taxes that WA state applies.

If I got 12% off we are talking about ~$35 off per month. While not nothing, that’s not enough for me to feel like I’m getting screwed.

Are ppl actually negotiating ~15% off MSRP?

Just trying to understand folks mindset and what is reasonable.

Well, to start, they’re marking up the mf .0003, which account for about $900 in extra cost, or roughly 2% discount, so you’re only getting about 8% off MSRP. Compare that to other q5 deals on here and I think you’ll find that is quite low.

As a quick comparison (although it’s a 19 and at the end of the year, so I wouldn’t expect as much discount): Lease deal check on 2019 Audi Q5 P+ - $494/mo inc. tax

1 Like

Have you considered: Autopia Audi Thread Socal+ NorCal |January 2020 " Q5 P+ PHEV/ MSRP 58k/ DAS: $2900+MSDs/ 630+tax

or Last 10 days of Jan Audi Deals California Residents Only

Appreciate the links. This offer is essentially what I am getting as well. Little less DOS for me. Makes me think my offer is not terrible. I know it’s not great but if the below is a “good deal” then I should be alright.

5- 2019 Audi Q5 P+
MSRP: 54k
36/10k
Due on signing: 2200
Monthly: 554+tax
With MSDs: 518+tax

I got someone to come down to $45,500 on a slightly higher MSRP $52,395 but they JACKED the MF up. Payment is actually slightly lower at $613 so we are making progress but I can’t sign this deal and have this guy knowing he got one over on me with the MF.

I honestly appreciate the craft at this point and this whole thing has been more fun than I thought going in. At this point I’m looking at it as a game to be won more than anything.

Appreciate this forum immensely as I am sure there are folks getting screwed out there constantly.