Audi Q5 Lease deal. Should I take this?

, ,

Hi Hackrs,

I got below deal for Audi Q5 lease and I am not sure I have to take this or not.
(I asked 3 other dealers and they said they cannot beat this deal and I have to take it)

Audi Q5 Premium
Lease - 39month, 12000miles/yr
MSRP - $48195(Convenience package, panoramic sunroof, destination charge ($995) etc)
$505.31/mon with $2000 due at signing.
dealer will take care of my current Q3 lease.
*Current Q3 lease registered in NJ. and it will be end on Nov. 2019
($390/mon, $2000 due at signing. 10000mile/yr)

Please advice I have to take this deal or not.
I already did back and forth on email so this should be final offer.

Thanks.

It’s not awful surprisingly. What would MSD lower your payment to?

I didn’t ask for MSD. I forgot about it… will ask for MSD tomorrow.
Thanks!

Not awful, but as someone who has owned many Audi’s, I would NEVER get anything below a Premium Plus trim…you’re paying luxury car rates for a car with fewer features than a loaded Toyota.

This is awful.

Your Q3 lease is not being taken care of. Dealer is rolling in a ton of negative equity.

Wait until your Q3 lease is over or you are within the last three months and qualify for pull ahead.

Also, agree with comments, I’m also an Audi owner, and I would never waste my time with anything below Premium Plus. You are missing out on a lot of features.

1 Like

what about below?
HI,
I got a final offer from Audi. This is not bad, right as non-leasehackr…

Premium (not plus. Actually I don’t need Nav. and cannot find any features good for premium plus)
moonlight blue metallic/nougat brown. convenience package. panoramic sunroof. audi beam.
39month. 12000miles.
$505/mon $1000 at signing.
MSRP $48195

Are you still rolling in an insane amount of negative equity?

I don’t even know I am rolling in or not… :frowning:
Can you advise what number is the good deal for the car below?
MSRP $48195
39month. 12000miles.
Currently have Q3 lease. (let’s regard this Q3 lease is end)
If you tell me monthly payment with $1000 signing, it will be easier to compare.

Appreciate your help!

We can’t tell you what you’re looking for because you haven’t given us all the numbers.

We need to know selling price, what the DMV fees are, you tax rate, the money factor, residual value, and any incentives you’ve qualified for.

Hi,
I don’t even know selling price. Is it what dealer decide or I have to negotiate with them.
Yea I am so baby on this…
DMV register fee - $85
NJ sales tax - 6.625%
MF - 0.00133
RV - 54

Can you give me an idea what number of payment is good deal for this car?

Well, you have to ask the dealer what they’re using as a sales price in their lease offer for you to be able to determine what’s happening with the money. Are you using any rebates or incentives? What do you qualify for? What’s offered on the car? Hard to gauge where you should be at without that information.

Ok so it is not possible to say what is (normal or average) good deal for Q5 premium which is about $48000?

No because I don’t sell Q5 Premiums so I don’t have a lot of experience with what the deals should be structured as. I can only tell you if its good based on selling price discounts/MSD usage/MF/etc.

You absolutely are rolling in negative equity. The dealer isn’t magically paying off your Q3 lease. You are getting an interest free loan of $390x6 and it’s being rolled into your new lease.