Audi Q5 lease deal! Is it a good deal?

1. The dealer said it’s a good deal but that’s what they all say right?

Lol yes, but they’re giving you 14% off before the rebate. This actually looks like a good deal. I’d love to get 14% off a 2018 Q7 right now lol.

You can try to counter with perhaps another $20 or $10 off per month (i.e. 1% more off), so you’re closer to $500 rolled in, but if they don’t agree, take it anyway. In my experience, when they feel you’re really serious about taking it, they’ll knock another $10-$20 off so you can place a deposit right then and there (or over the phone, etc)

Haha that’s exactly what I did. They initially said $510 and brought it down to $500. I didn’t get a deal close to this at other dealers.

Ok so if you already negotiated it as far as you can then take. Perhaps one more thing you can try is asking to pay just $1000 at signing, but that may just be over negotiating it.

Enjoy the car!

you should take that deal.

1 Like

It’s a good deal. Roll in the down payment and do $0 down and ask for MSDs which should take another $20-30/mo off.

1 Like

Yes, agreed. Put some MSDs down to help lower the MP

Is the $2300 rebate available to everyone?

That’s a pretty good discount on a Q5. With their popularity, I’m surprised to see an almost 10k discount. This is a Premium Plus?

It’s a premium tech with navigation with some options

I looked over the contract and under security deposit says, “N/A”.

This is actually the best deal we’ve seen posted on a q5… maybe by a significant amount.

1 Like

You need to ask the finance guy directly in the event that the sales guy doesn’t know what MSDs are. Pretty common for a dealer to need to look it up.

It’s a very well equipped Q5 at a killer discount. You should take this deal. I haven’t seen better. If they’re willing to discount this much on a Q5, I wonder what they’re willing to do on an SQ5. Maybe you can get one for just 100 more a month, haha.

1 Like

This is a great deal for an Audi. Definitely take it.

Not applicable because you didn’t ask for it.

Audi offers MSDs. It will save you quite a bit. Just ask the finance guy. Many sales guys don’t know what it is.

If I put more for MSD, will I get that amount back at the end of the lease? Im not sure how it works.

You get all of your MSDs back at the end of the lease turn-in minus any damage/incidentals. This is why the inspection is so important. When you do the pre-inspection, you’ll have an idea of how much they’ll keep, unless you take care of all of the items identified in the inspection.

Lol join the club. Active discussion going on right now:

Hello,

Which dealer? I am also looking for Q5.

Thanks.

1 Like