Audi Q3 - $637 - $1,000 down

Like I explained to your friend, economics have changed. Please get up to speed.

You’re clearly smarter than the collective forum.

10 Likes

Ya, you went to a dealer that doesn’t want to play ball and asked them how much they wanted you to pay. They gave you a shit offer and rather than take the guidance of people without a vested interest in taking your money in how to be successful, you’re believing what they said.

You’ve been given the tools to be successful, you’ve been linked local sources to you that can blow this deal away, and you’re still fighting back against people trying to help you.

Step back and listen or go light your money fire. You do you.

3 Likes

Drop MSRP ? Really ?

2 Likes

Audi’s are no more reliable than BMW’s snd the lowly Q3 is nothing special, it’s cheap basic transportation whose quality isn’t any better than its competitors. With such an attitude you should pay the 637 since to you the Q3 is the superior auto.

1 Like

I’m starting to think this is a joke topic. Something a regular poster is doing to have a good laugh.

2 Likes

I have leased 5 Audis since 2005 and none was ever in the shop. Trolls

Good luck with your search. Now brokers are going to avoid you like the plague. Folks are really trying to help you, especially long standing LHers. But oh well, GLWT

2 Likes

Call me tomorrow. This is a terrible deal
424-281-5605

2 Likes

Merged with off topic thread about this since there is no question for the hackrs here.

Based on the abusive PMs, the OP is a real piece of work.

4 Likes