Audi Only Deals! DONT PAY BROKER FEES! e-tron sold out

We do but we dont lease those, we only sell them. Are you looking to lease or buy?

Sorry too far away from us

DM us. SQ8s we sell for near sticker

SQ7s we can discount but wont be anywhere near the Q3 and Q5 deal we had posted

Audi is waiving 3 payments. Would you be ok rolling the rest? If not lets wait a little longer

Sorry sold out of both! Check our deals in March

Check out my recent Q3 deal in “Share a deal” subforum. I got it from @AudiLeaseOnly directly and can vouch for them. Quick, easy, honest, everything upfront, no games. Five stars.

1 Like

I would rather wait. Let’s plan to touch base February/March to get things rolling.

1 Like

I have 4 months leff on a 2018 VW Tiguan will they do anything and get into a Q5?

1 Like

Are you expecting the dealer to “eat” those payments?

would be nice

Ain’t happening.

Hey @AudiLeaseOnly, do you have any deals on A5 Cabriolet?

guess ill be waiting 4 months! oh well

Audi S3 lease. I am in NJ - 12K miles a year, looking to just sign and drive. Have BMW lease in household. I see some aggressive discounts on S3.

Thanks,
Mike

q3 lease, 19701 zip. 12k a year looking for sign and drive, no current lease in household

I guess your experience was before they decided to stop selling cars to lease hackers.

1 Like

Can’t fault them for reaching their quotas and pulling back on aggressive discounts. Can’t speak for anyone else, but in my case they followed thru on every point that was agreed to.

2 Likes

Every 3 months for a 25 day window they are “Quick, easy, honest, everything upfront, no games. Five stars.”

1 Like

Can someone Dm me Looking for a 2020 or 2021 SQ8 Lease 36/10k or 24/10k Thanks

Would be happy to help but Audi won’t waive VW payments