Audi Only Deals! DONT PAY BROKER FEES! e-tron sold out

I am looking for a q5 premium plus loaded, white preferably. 10k miles per year no msd’s, audi loyalty, 36 or 42 months 11743 zip need it delivered

Greg

PM-d all required info a week ago, never heard back.

Hello, i am looking for a audi s5 sportback or an sQ5 for 36/12, do you have any deals on them ?
thanks

Check out our e-tron lease special above!!!

:fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

How does this work? Did we do it right or should we update a new thread?

Please follow the marketplace guidelines for updating vs bumping threads

1 Like

I am happy to see that you are actually posting a deal in your marketplace thread now, but this is a misleading offer.

The DAS, before tax, is $2422 plus $5850 for the MSDS. The estimate is not in the body of your post.

Incentives are not properly disclosed. Remaining 2020 e-trons have a $6000 marketing allowance and a $7500 lease incentive That means the discount is only 7.1% once correct incentives are applied to calculator.

Incentives are regional, AFAIK. So can be different.

1 Like

Thanks but a little confused how this is misleading. We put that its $0 cash cap, just tax and fees and the calculator breaks down the fees… How is that misleading? Its literally exactly what we wrote out and provided calculator to show the due at signing… NJ doesnt even have tax on e-trons so its really a low due at signing if living in NJ.

In terms of the $6,000 marketing, yes of course, thats what makes this a great deal. Marketing allowance is always off the sales price. So how we listed it is correct, it is not a true rebate that shows on the contract. The difference from listing it correctly as we did vs listing it as a “non” taxed rebate is the same thing. Ends up at the same monthly payment to the penny.

We really appreciate you watching over this but if not interested in the above deal please post elsewhere. Thanks!

1 Like

$7,500 is just the tax credit. The $6,000 is marketing which currently is national. Thanks!

It calculates out the same but is different in transparency of the specifics of the deal. You’ll find that one of the community expectations here is a clear delineation of the incentives vs dealer discounts.

3 Likes

Understood. But we just follow the structure of the actual lease / contract, which marketing allowance is always off of the sales price of the vehicle - which is good because if there are taxes on the sales price it lowers them. But we will take the above into consideration for next time. But realistically the consumers on here are very smart, they already know that there is marketing $$$ out there and factored in.

We have sold a decent amount of cars on this forum and have gotten a ton more requests. 9 out of 10 customers on this forum only care about how low the monthly is and how little amount down for “x” msrp. Realistically I would say 8 out of 10 on this forum - dont even ask US for a calculator. And the ones that do mostly just want to play with the #s.

Thats just our 2 cents from our short experience here. As mentioned in future will consider posting marketing allowance as untaxed rebate or putting in the thread that money used includes the marketing allowance of “x”.

Thanks!

1 Like

Also, keep in mind that separating out the incentives makes your deals more useful as data points for people shopping for establishing target prices. On the surface, that’s of little value, however, it’s that information that drives people to this site and grows your potential customer base. The more useful your deals are as reference, the more eyes on your advertisements and more customers to convert.

2 Likes

I get it. But at the same time, as a dealer (brokers the same) pay a fee to be part of this forum. So realistically I am in the market to sell cars, not to provide data points for people to shop elsewhere. Hope you understand. My deals are strong, if they like the monthly figure they should buy from us.

4 Likes

Love this point. I had my Volvo thread locked for including untaxed lease cash, which everyone gets, in a discount.

1 Like

Hence the whole “driving eyes to your advertisements” part of the discussion.

Hello very interested in gray model. Can we discuss?

Of course. DM us.

Maybe. Will definitely be something to keep an eye on. But I think the ones that care are actually not the majority of the buyers. The deals we are delivering from this forum are pretty straightforward. “I like the numbers, great, what do you have in stock, xxx or xxx, ok great whats next?” Just saying…

2 Likes

do you still have etron sports, can you ship it to Chicago?