AUDI CADILLAC - MAY Specials - Etron GT Blowouts, LYRIQ BLOWOUTS, Full Tax Credits TX -LeaseGuru2

Not any subvented programs on Raptors thst I am aware of.
Let me know if you find one.

I handle mostly Audis, but know from experience, probably better off financing this truck. Look at credit unions for a low rate.

Thanks
Greg

Thank you very much for your input.

Anytime,
Greg

Text message inbound Greg.

Thanks Josh, received and responded.
Greg

Hi, what are SQ5’s going for right now? Do you have any in SFLA.

Sq5 have decent residuals and good rates at the moment. If you are a costco member, there is an additional $1500 rebate as well.
Can you text me at 713-449-2212 with lease specifics such as miles per year, color, etc, and I will get you a quote…
Thanks

What vehicles can be shipped to miami Florida ? And how long does it take after signing etc ? TIA

Thanks for reaching out and your question is a good one.

I fascilitate fully insured vehicle transports via open or enclosed carrier to anywhere in the US except for Hawaii and Puerto Rico.

Typically, since I source mostly out of Texas and Louisianna at the current time, I am shipping vehicles mostly over $60,000 in value, unless I have a special buy on lower priced vehicles resulting in a unique lease in which the lease is significantly better than current market offers. Leases on slighty used lower priced service loaner cars would be one example where it makes my lease offers attractive even with the added expense of transport. Other times, I will locate a hard to find vehicle and transport the vehicle to my customer. Last month’s unicorn lease with the Audi RS etron Gt is a great example where I was transporting these vehicles to destinations throughout the southern region states including Florida.

Usually takes 3-7 days on average to transport a vehicle 1200 miles or less.

Hey sent you a text about the Q5 haven’t heard back yet

Thanks! Ill get on it

Any good deals on a 3rd row SUV from Audi?

Should I join Costco now … just in case the Audi deals keep rolling forward ??

For this current promotion, membership needs to be on or before February 29th. There have been Audi/Costco promos in the past, though, so if you think you’ll want to purchase/lease an Audi in the near future when the deal runs again, it may be worthwhile. Another post on here mentioned they didn’t expect the deal to run again until Q4 (November this year). Other manufacturers’ with historical deals with Costco are GM (Cadillac & Chevy) & Volvo. If any of those interest you and you think youll be in the market after this promo ends (end of April), it may be advantageous to join Costco. However, to my knowledge, theres no way to determine what manufacturer offers/timing are in the future.

Hubguy24 explained it well.

The only thing I would like to add is the cost to join annually, if you feel that you may be able to use their incentives in the future.

The annual membership fee is $60, and a total of two people over the age of 18 living at the same address can use the membership.

The other benefit I have experienced is a significant savings in the cost of buying gas as others have discovered given the long lines at times at the pumps.

Good points by all. My wife basically got a free membership to BJ’s through her work … but going there is a fairly unenjoyable experience.

I feel like people actually have fun at Costco !! Plus, they have hotdogs :hotdog:

Should just make the switch and be ready for the Fall deals.

Greg helped me find an Audi Q7 lease in Texas and also helped negotiate a higher price for my trade-in than I was previously being quoted.

Would highly recommend

Thank you David!!
Happy to help out with your trade and Congratulations on your new Audi Q7!!

Greg
LeaseGuru2
713-449-2212

Message sent, didn’t want to bother you on Easter Sunday